Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Ellmau, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyndaloo

Lyndaloo Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100%

Noseyjosie, Elainera and neesaki like this.

2. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

Surely not 10 days and nights at the waterfall though. And no divers. It takes time for a body to surface. At the waterfall the water would be more murky, next to impossible to find anything that's submerged if you don't dive into it with strong lights, use poles, nets etc. It doesn't surprise me she wasn't found earlier.

3. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

Agree. I found this video dated six days ago showing the divers in the water. I wish we knew how close this water is to the resort and from where Nora’s body was found.

4. Lyndaloo

No definitely not at the waterfall for all that time however I do think it would have been checked a few times. I personally doubt she was there the whole time...I could be wrong.

Skigh, Noseyjosie, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  5. LittleMystery

LittleMystery Well-Known Member

Day guests have never been allowed. It’s well documented even as far back as 2014 in comments by the management on TripAdvisor.

6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

They didn't. Apparently the area was searched extensively already and the search team did not find her. Imo

7. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

Nothing has changed on the page. Day visitors were never welcome.

MsBetsy, Suglo, LittleMystery and 4 others like this.
  8. overthemoon

overthemoon Well-Known Member

Malaysia is a multi-ethnic community and all are definitely bi-lingual, if not tri-lingual! An eclectic composition of Malays, Chinese and Indians. The volunteer hikers are of Chinese descent and they were definitely speaking in Chinese.

Looloo, bronbaby, Noseyjosie and 9 others like this.
  9. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

I think you must be talking about another hike. Nobody has died whilst on a hike in the Dusun.

10. Kaykedi

Kaykedi Well-Known Member

I could not believe what I was reading when I saw that the owners would not call the police for this poor family. My friend had an accident in Turkey when we were there on holiday in November and the hotel staff literally did EVERYTHING for her. Got emergency doctor out to the accommodation, took us to the hospital 10 miles away every day for 4 days, did all the translating, got the consultant to do a letter for her, made all phone calls, got her shopping. They were amazing and it was only a cheap hotel rate, £8 per person per night for a twin room for sole use, breakfast included! Makes my blood boil that Nora's father was told to go to the police station himself

Flurries, Skigh, Lincoln34 and 10 others like this.
  11. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

We all knew in here. We discussed in the first thread, it’s been in all the papers. Even pictures of her at a precious waterfall.

The water fall was searched initially.
    Jmo

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  12. MsBetsy

Do we know how far access to the river is from the resort or from the path to the waterfall?

Does it flow from the direction of the resort towards the waterfall?

Could she have ended up in the river near the resort and then floated towards the waterfall area and become lodged in the crevice?

I think someone posted a map but I can't seem to find it.

LemonMint likes this.
  13. Simply Southern

They arrived on the 3rd and she disappeared that night.

14. Lyndaloo

I think the dad would have already called the police & was becoming frustrated at the wait. That’s when he was told to go to the police station because the police wouldn’t come there. He wouldn’t have had transport because they arrived in a taxi & Mum would have had to stay with the other 2 kids and wait just incase Nora came back. The least they could do was offer him a lift in the circumstances moo.
    I’m really glad you & your friends had a good experience in Turkey when your friend had an accident, this are lots of good people out there who are worth their weight in gold.

15. Simply Southern

More secrets with the police. I don’t think we will know anything for certain til they are safely home.
    Jmo

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Mayfly, Skigh, Noseyjosie and 3 others like this.
  16. MsBetsy

I wonder how much they enforced that, or if members of the staff's families were allowed to use the facilities.

bronbaby, Skigh, Solemn and 3 others like this.
  17. Simply Southern

Someone posted a video a few pages back. The water is crystal clear. They even had clear under water shots.

Jmo

Flurries, bronbaby and Skigh like this.
  18. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles

Three trucks believed to carry special forensics personnel arrived in the jungle near The Dusun Resort here at 10am to assist another team of 15 investigators who arrived half an hour earlier and continued to comb the ravine where the 15-year-old’s body was found.

The forensics team consisting of local and three foreign experts were seen leaving the area at 10.45am, supposedly heading to the Seremban Hospital where a post-mortem examination will be performed.
    Seeking clues to disappearance, police return to ravine where Nora Quoirin’s body was found | Malay Mail

SuziQ, Flurries, bronbaby and 8 others like this.
  19. MarVistaMom

MarVistaMom New Member

Would they still be able to tell if she was sexually assaulted after her body was submerged in water?

Why did the owner avoid trying to help SQ in getting the police to arrive quickly?

Skigh and Simply Southern like this.
  20. Seni

Seni Well-Known Member

From the above

You say: "I´ve not heard the help was excepted"

I say: The help was accepted.

We know that the various govt agencies are assisting Malaysian authorities. The family have a liaison officer. French and Irish officers were at the scene today and followed Malaysian officers to the site.

SAR have busted a gut finding this girl.

I really find it most depressing that you are determined to undermine anything to do with Malaysia and that you insinuate the parents were ill treated, info hidden, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.