Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 August 2019

Deputy minister offers counseling support to Nora Quoirin’s family

PUTRAJAYA, Aug 14 — The Social Welfare Department is ready to provide counselling support to family members of Irish teenager, Nora Anne Quoirin, who was found dead yesterday not far from the resort where her family was staying for a vacation in Pantai, Negeri Sembilan.

Deputy Women, Family and Community Development Minister Hannah Yeoh, however, said the department would also understand if the family needed time to deal with the heartbreaking news.

“We are prepared to help in terms of counselling. Our counsellor in Seremban has been on standby ever since her family reached the (Tuanku Jaafar) hospital yesterday,” she told a media conference at the ministry's lobby today.

While conveying the ministry’s sympathy and condolences to the girl’s family, Yeoh also advised the public not to speculate on the case and wait for further announcement from the police.

Deputy minister offers counseling support to Nora Quoirin’s family | Malay Mail

There doesn’t seem to be any reports about dogs even finding her scent in the jungle only on the actual resort not far from the house.The supposed strong odor and the dogs didn’t find her scent in the jungle that suspicious.
If she was found wandering and taken and kept for nearly 10 days it would match the lack of scent in the jungle and the dogs not finding her and the fairly good condition she was in described by the hiker.
The way the hiker describes her it’s very specific almost like he’s examined her and from high up on the hill when she supposed to be down a ravine between rocks and winched out?

Imo the police saying the place she was found was inaccessible could mean by car, not that people on foot couldn't get closer.
Also jungles are wet and humid, conditions that could affect sniffer dogs.

Now a hiker saying in very clear detail from far up on a hill that her body was basically in good condition apart from some bruising no broken bones etc as if he’s examined her first and how he smelt her odor first?
Even though it’s been reported she was in between rocks and a lake and had to be winched out something isn’t right?

RSFF

The 25-member hiking group who were part of the search and rescue reportedly said they were kept 20 metres away from the lifeless body until police arrived at the scene.

bbm

Those who found her were close (20 meters) to the body.

It would be easier to say mum should have been in the search if they knew exactly, or even had an idea of where, Nora went (or was taken, depending on your belief).

They've got x amount of directions for x amount of kms, and even both parents only equal two people. It's not like she went missing in a mall with only two directions to go in. I'm not sure if it was my kin, I would want to be involved in the search, because seeing them dead is not a last memory of them I would want, but that's just me.

Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu

Local and international media standing by for police updates on the Nora Quoirin investigation, including any preliminary results from her postmortem.

EB7YsdRU4AAnKOr.jpg

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

I hope and pray for the parents (and Nora) that she wasn't wandering lost. ..I don't know how they could ever come to terms with the missed opportunities. Having said. that,. I don't know how they will ever come to terms with her death, .each possible cause is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708