Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that her body was not hidden or covered by anything and that he thought Nora had moved around or she would have been found by previous search teams who painstakingly combed the area.

Mr Yeap suggested that Nora may have got lost elsewhere and walked to the waterfall in search of water.

"I think maybe she was elsewhere and walked to the stream perhaps to drink some water," he said.

"The place where she was found is not easy to find. I wonder if she had been following the stream as there were no footprints which means she could have been walking in the water as it was not very deep."

We knew not to touch the body and let the police do their work.

"The police took about 40 minutes to get there and sealed of the scene. We all had to make statements at the police station.

"I feel so sorry for them (the family) but I am glad that we were able to find the body and they did not have to wait even longer to know what happened."

Nora Quoirin: Teenager 'looked like she was sleeping', says volunteer who found body - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Awww, the poor family :(. If she died of dehydration, would that show up in an autopsy?

Not sure about dehydration but I know hypothermia is almost impossible to rule as a certainty. Often when there is no obvious cause of death, and no toxins, hypothermia is assumed as the cause (depending on environmental circumstances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken