http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/40476
[h=1]Bruce McArthur investigation,
Update,
Photo of John Doe Released[/h]

Broadcast time: 11:00
Monday, March 5, 2018

Homicide
416-808-7400

A photograph of the man is being released and anyone who can help identify him is asked to call investigators at 416-808-2021.

Please note, the photograph attached may be disturbing to some people. The Toronto Police Service is encouraging anyone in the community who may be struggling at this time to contact LGBTQ Liaison Officer, Constable Danielle Bottineau, at 416-808-7268, or Victim Services Toronto, at 416-808-7066.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...rial-killer-bruce-mcarthur-investigation.html
March 5 2018
[h=1]Toronto police release photo of 7th suspected victim in Bruce McArthur case[/h]Warning: Lead investigator warns the photo is graphic and disturbing, but says police have exhausted other means of identifying the man.
Ontario's chief forensic pathologist told Monday’s news conference that the causes of death have not yet been determined.

“This is a unique investigation in the history of our organization. It is drawing on the talents and expertise of essentially everyone in the organization,” Pollanen said.

McArthur, 66, has been held in segregation at the Toronto South Detention Centre since his arrest in January.

Idsinga previously said about 20 planters were seized from properties across the city as part of the investigation.

https://www.cp24.com/news/police-re...ccused-serial-killer-bruce-mcarthur-1.3828857
WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO, MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME

Homicide detectives have taken the unusual step of releasing a photo of an unidentified deceased man who investigators believe is a victim of accused serial killer Bruce McArthur.

Det.-Sgt. Hank Idsinga said previous attempts to identify the man have been unsuccessful and police are now releasing the photo to the public in hopes that someone can identify the man.

Idsinga noted that police are releasing the picture "with great hesitation," as it is a key piece of evidence in the case.

He would not say how or where police obtained the photo.
<modsnip, removed post-mortem pic of identified victim>

Police have released this photo of an unidentified deceased man who investigators believe is a victim of accused serial killer Bruce McArthur. (Toronto Police Service

?
https://globalnews.ca/news/3775026/...nnipeg-man-but-still-no-sign-of-scott-hadath/
cache.php

Scott Hadath

I don't think this looks like Scott, JMO. Scott seems to have a smaller nose and lighter skin tone and the pattern of beard growth on his face is different. JMO.

https://www.spvm.qc.ca/fr/PersonnesRecherchees/Disparues/03b47bd0-3a40-47e9-a65a-07bddfd4f0fd

I don't know how to bring this picture onto this page amd am hoping someone can do it for me
Thanks, interesting! imo
[h=1]Vincenzo Falduto[/h] [h=3]Personne disparue le : 1 juin 2016[/h] Avec l'accord de la famille et à la demande des policiers-enquêteurs, nous sollicitons votre collaboration en vous demandant de partager la fiche descriptive de cette personne.

Thanks, interesting! imo
Vincenzo Falduto

Personne disparue le : 1 juin 2016

Avec l'accord de la famille et à la demande des policiers-enquêteurs, nous sollicitons votre collaboration en vous demandant de partager la fiche descriptive de cette personne.

He has a widow's peak in his hair and the victim doesn't seem to have one.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...y-believe-is-another-victim-of-bruce-mcarthur
[h=1]Do you know him? Toronto police say this unidentified man is another alleged victim of Bruce McArthur[/h] [h=2]Police said they found the dismembered remains of a seventh victim buried in planters at a home where McArthur worked as a landscaper. It's unclear whether the remains belong to this man[/h]

<modsnip, removed post-mortem pic of identified victim>

The man in the graphic photo was already dead when it was taken, according to Idsinga. Although he admitted that the image of the man had been enhanced and altered to “remove artifacts,” Idsinga would not say where the photo came from during his plea for public help in identifying the man.

He has a widow's peak in his hair and the victim doesn't seem to have one.

I'm not convinced that's a widow's peak, but instead wonder if that's just the way his hair flops down forward on his brow.

The photo is at a terrible angle. And the beard doesn't help. I always try to find one distinctive thing about a face but this one is difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo is at a terrible angle. And the beard doesn't help. I always try to find one distinctive thing about a face but this one is difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure, but thinking that the UID might be missing teeth to the right of his upper front one.
speculation, imo.

<modsnip: removed post-mortem pic of identified victim>

I'm assuming the Toronto Police have already gone through the readily available and searchable databases that we have at our disposal and we're looking more for someone like Dean Lisowick- someone who hasn't been reported missing. I think they may have released the photo because they've exhausted their leads of missing persons and are relying on family to come forward. They are hoping someone recognizes them as a family member who has lost touch.

Alternately, I wonder about the chances this was a tourist? Could be from anywhere. Man, I feel bad for someone who recognizes this man in this public way.

I'm assuming the Toronto Police have already gone through the readily available and searchable databases that we have at our disposal and we're looking more for someone like Dean Lisowick- someone who hasn't been reported missing. I think they may have released the photo because they've exhausted their leads of missing persons and are relying on family to come forward. They are hoping someone recognizes them as a family member who has lost touch.

Alternately, I wonder about the chances this was a tourist? Could be from anywhere. Man, I feel bad for someone who recognizes this man in this public way.

I think someone who was a tourist and was living a mainstream life somewhere would have been reported missing and it would have made news here.

Possibly this man was an undocumented immigrant, or living on the streets with no contact with family or friends for some time. Maybe from a different part of Canada, or another country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back