MaM a Year Later - Reconstruct the Crime

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by missy1974, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexter75

dexter75 Active Member

Absolutely clears that up...as long as Fassbender is being truthful:D

2. Saul Vesalot

Saul Vesalot Active Member

Ertl on day 6th of the trial, February 19th.

Not sure why the scent dogs had any interest in it.

3. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

According to Fassbender.... the searches were being done off the Avery property, the perimeter of the property, in that case the deer camp. Clears up the red trailer that the dog tracked from too.... it must have been the one at the deer camp :biggrin:

4. Saul Vesalot

Saul Vesalot Active Member

That is what I concluded. That is really, really interesting to me. Is there any real information to how the red trailer was searched? Besides the buckets/deer camp barrel being removed?

I can't really think of anything that would lead her there, but Loof's "testimony"" is so hard to ignore.

5. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

I can...on the theory that he wanted to sell a vehicle, could she come over and take some pictures. But, of course, JMHO.

I don't recall them searching the red trailer at JR's camp. Missy do you recall them searching inside it?

I wonder why they didn't though, come to think of it? JR was on the ASY property enough, he surely would have given consent, no?

6. missy1974

I don't recall reading anything about searching the red trailer at the deer camp (or the other buildings at the deer camp). The burn barrel... and other debris picked up around there, yes.

in CASO pg 79:
    JOSHUA R. RADANDT signed a MANITOWOC COLTNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENTConsent to Search Form for his gravel stone quary, located at 12415 CTH Q, Two Rivers, WI54245.

CASO pg 145
    It should be noted JOSHUA had previously given us written permission to enter and search all of his property, which surrounds
    the AVERY property.

7. missy1974

If it was Manitowoc County Sheriff's Dept employees that searched the red trailer.... there is a good chance the report has just not been filed yet :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.