Man Accused Of Attacking Girlfriend With Cactus

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

[​IMG]

A Wisconsin man was arrested after police said he attacked his girlfriend with an unusual weapon -- a cactus.

Nathaniel Radzicki, 22, is being held in the Sheboygan Jail for allegedly striking the woman with a softball-size plant several times in the face.

According to the criminal complaint, the incident allegedly occurred Wednesday at about 10:30 p.m. at Radzicki's third floor apartment.

The alleged victim said in the criminal complaint that, "Nathaniel went psycho. He acted like he was possessed -- like he was the devil."

The woman required several stitches to her right, upper lip and suffered a broken right eardrum. The nursing staff also had to use tweezers to pick the large thorns from her skin.

Sheboygan County District Attorney Joe DeCecco said he has never seen a plant used as a weapon."I've seen snow shovels. I've seen luggage. I've seen plates, I've seen the usual array of food knives being converted into a weapon like this, (but) I've never seen a plant being used in this manner," he said.

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/stepsaway/5359368/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. Ella

Ella New Member

We are developing a piece of property that has a hiking trail that runs behind it.
    When the neighbors told me that they were robbed by someone walking the trail, I planted cactus along my boundary. I will throw it if needed.:crazy: