Man and children at beach

Discussion in 'Alcala and the Unidentified' started by Cymro, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Cymro

Cymro New Member

Well Carl I guess you're not in this pic but does the location look familiar to you?

[​IMG]

Kind of reminds me of Santa Monica Beach but I've only ever spent four days in LA and that was 30 years after the photo was taken so I'm no expert.

2. Loading...

3. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The one thing that makes me question this as an L.A. County beach is the lifeguard tower. L.A. County lifeguard towers are (and were in the 70's) large light blue wooden structures with roofs and windows.

Also, the water is not blue like Atlantic Ocean water. So Cal ocean water is dark green

4. plait

plait New Member

This is one of the only pictures that I think RA took that I believe is innocent.

5. WANM

WANM New Member

I agree with you, Plait. Fortunately, Alcala hurt the children or the father. Rodney hasn't been known to attack any man. I know in some of his pictures that there are young boys, but I don't believe he could have attacked a grown man all by himself. Not to mention, he was in a public place. The children were with their father, so I don't believe the children were hurt either. Is it possible that he could have been trying to take a picture of the woman in the background and he accidentally got the family?

6. Redbird

Redbird New Member

I was wondering if someone might be able to recognize whether the many beach pictures were West Coast or East Coast.

7. norest4thewicked

norest4thewicked Karma is a beautiful thing ~

I think it's east coast because I agree with Carl. I grew up in this area in the 70's (part of my fascination with this case) because I was also a model, and this doesn't look like the ocean or lifeguard towers.

8. Earth

Earth Member

Don't ask me why, but the girl looks like Melissa Highsmith to me.