Man Banned From All Libraries On Earth

I work in a library and its true- we are a favorite hang out spot for homeless and other folks down on their luck. It makes for very interesting work days- there really isn't anything quiet and peaceful about working at a public library. Just yesterday I had a patron approach the front desk waving a plunger at me! LOL

That actually made me laugh out loud. I go to our library often and the same people are there every time. I think they get dropped off and just hang out.
I'll have to ask my library lady friend what her funniest moment was and post it.

Oh boy! I don't know where everybody lives but thank goodness we have clean and well monitored libraries where I'm at.

There is a huge refugees population in my city and it has caused some problems at businesses. There was a big stink when one hiked up their robe or dress and did their business on the floor of the laundromat. Besides that they were destroying the place. The owner had enough and put a sign on the door that no "insert ethnicity" were allowed to come in. Do to issues of discrimination that didn't go so well for the owner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back