Man Calls 911 to Report Stolen Marijuana

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com

WICHITA, Kan. (Dec. 11) - A Wichita man called 911 to report he was the victim of an armed robbery. The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home.

The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County jail on several charges, including possession with the intent to sell drug.

The thief has not been found.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/article.../n20061211170209990027?ncid=NWS00010000000001

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buzzm1 said:

WICHITA, Kan. (Dec. 11) - A Wichita man called 911 to report he was the victim of an armed robbery. The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home.

The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County jail on several charges, including possession with the intent to sell drug.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/man-calls-911-to-report-stolen-marijuana/n20061211170209990027?ncid=NWS00010000000001
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: unbelievable.........................:doh:

Didn't the singer, Boy George, do the same thing a few years ago? I believe he called the police to complain someone had stolen drugs from his hotel room.

:laugh: :laugh:

Buzzm1 said:

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/man-calls-911-to-report-stolen-marijuana/n20061211170209990027?ncid=NWS00010000000001
That is really funny, and so darn stupid. You just can't make this stuff up!

I'm just thankful this wasn't a West Virginia story (sounds like one).

Sorry Kansas!!

Mabel said:
Didn't the singer, Boy George, do the same thing a few years ago? I believe he called the police to complain someone had stolen drugs from his hotel room.
He called to report a burglary but was caught with drugs. There was a recent news report on it because he was given community service.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

I wish I'd been there to see the look on the 911 operator's face! They really do hear it all, don't they?

I wonder if they told him "Here's your sign" as they lead him off in cuffs. :laugh: :laugh:

So, in the future, if someone asks him, what he spent time in the joint for, he should.

a.) make up a big fat lie.
b.) say he was framed.
c.) tell the person that he was innocent.
d.) tell the truth and allow that person to laugh their *ss off in disbelief.

Buzzm1 said:
So, in the future, if someone asks him, what he spent time in the joint for, he should.

a.) make up a big fat lie.
b.) say he was framed.
c.) tell the person that he was innocent.
d.) tell the truth and allow that person to laugh their *ss off in disbelief.
i vote for A...cause he sure wouldnt want to tell the truth !!!!! :crazy:

Buzzm1 said:
Maybe his stuff was really, really, good. There had to be a reason.
The reason was...he had already killed off those brain cells that tell you when something is obviously a very bad idea. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buzzm1 said:

http://news.aol.com/topnews/article.../n20061211170209990027?ncid=NWS00010000000001

He must have "quality tested" a little too much of his wares before he made that call.

Gee, I just love dumb criminals. I like it when they take themselves out of circulation either by getting arrested or causing their own deaths. I know, I know, mean and totally un-PC. :D

:laugh: :laugh:
Buzzm1 said:

Oh this is too funny!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back