Man drinks in bar with girlfriend's head in bag

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by branwynbreeze, Sep 26, 2010.

1. branwynbreeze

branwynbreeze Active Member

2. Loading...

3. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

and people ask why im afraid to start dating again. shizzzz... at least he is dead. poor girl.

4. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

5. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

This reminds me of a situation that happened when we lived in Germany back in the early to mid 1990's.

A woman was in the hospital having had given birth to a baby.

Her Husband was not the Father, her Husband killed the Father of the baby put the Father of the baby's head into a bowling bag (IIRC it was a bowling bag) and brought it to her at the hospital.

IIRC, he later shot himself before LE could apprehend him. But I might be wrong on that last detail.

ETA: Those people were Americans living in Germany, not Germans.

6. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

The friends were pretty calm themselves. I tried to imagine that and I think I would start freaking out just if someone told me that they've decapitated another person, even if it could be a joke (because who tells jokes like that?) and if they've got bloodstains on their shirt it would

I suppose it is very difficult to believe that things like that happen to the people we know. If he hadn't seemed like a murderous maniac before the friends had a hard time making the mental leap.