Man drove 90 mph with genitals hanging out the window

TrackerSam

Reaction score
KINGSPORT, TN (WJHL) - Three women testified against former Mount Carmel Vice-Mayor William Blakely, graphically recounting times he exposed himself while driving. News Channel 11 had the only reporter in court for Thursday's preliminary hearing in Kingsport.

"He was taking his hand, wetting his mouth, and masturbating," Sturgill said.

"At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window]... he was masturbating... and that's when it got really, really bad. I wouldn't look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly," Street said.

http://www.wjhl.com/Global/story.asp?S=21885502

I don't see how he could drive while hanging his genitals out the window.
See the U.S.A. in your Chevrolet.

Looking at some of those comments under the story makes me think that the reporter made up the "Man drove 90 mph with genitals hanging out the window" line. Someone who was in the courtroom said that was never said.

He must have the kind of car where you can raise the seat; either that, or he belongs in the Guinness Book of World Records.

he must have some genitalia to be able to drive while simultaneously hanging his junk out his window!!!!!

he must have some genitalia to be able to drive while simultaneously hanging his junk out his window!!!!!

Maybe it was all done with smoke and mirrors.

and the driving instructor sighs and says, "I said use your BLINKER, not your winker."

Maybe he targetted women in pickups who could see down into his vehicle. He probably has a very small vehicle.

cruise control ... then you only have to control the steering wheel...

Well, he was the VICE mayor after all.

Oh you guys just kill me with the comments. I'm having myself a cranky ole day and then I had to click on this thread. I mean the title of it is just begging to be clicked on and then ya'll just have to put your 2 cents in. I'm sitting here giggling and I thank you for that.

(fingers in ears la la la I don't want to hear TexasCharm's answer)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back