Man Faces Charges For Reading Wife's E-Mail

Hope they aren't coming for me next - I caught a cheating spouse by going through his filing cabinet :crazy:

I go through my husband's emails all the time - and he DOES have a separate computer! My theory is it shouldn't be a problem unless you have something to hide. I mean, come on - you're married for goodness sake!! Expectations of privacy get thrown out the window when you are married!!!

There is the defense of necessity - for the child endangerment issues this works for me. The woman is the one who should be facing criminal charges. Stop screwing up your kid's life.

He said:
"She'd asked me to read her e-mails before," Walker said in an interview this week. "She gave me the password before. She didn't hide it."
Walker says the e-mails revealed that Clara Walker, who has been married three times, was having an affair with her second husband.

That's certainly not hacking. I think the bigger crime here is adultery...but I guess these days, that's nothing.

The more taht comes out about this case, the more convinced I am that this woman has well placed friends. The only other explanation that makes any sense is that this prosecutor has absolutely NOTHING better to do, which I find hard to believe.

I think Oakland County, Michigan prosecutor Jessica Cooper might want to dust off her resume. She just might be hunting for a new job soon. IMO

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/wife-of-accused-e-mail-snooper-leon-walker-speaks-out-20110121-mr

Leon Walker, 33, claims he used his wife Clara's password to to get into her Gmail account where he learned the details of an affair. He faces a maximum of five years in prison.

The plot thickened for Leon on Wednesday after a motion was filed by Oakland County prosecutors claims he he tried to hack into county's Court and Law Enforcement Management System (CLEMIS) in April.

Wait...what!?!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288