CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Man Lives with Dead Brother for 18 Months

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

LONDON (Reuters) - A British retiree did not notice his brother had been dead for 18 months despite sharing a mobile home with him.

When Herbert Silver, 72, finally called police and told them his brother George, 75, had died, they went to the bachelors' home expecting to find a body. Instead they found a skeleton, British newspapers reported Thursday.

"I admit that I didn't go into his room for a few hours, a few days...well quite a while actually," Herbert Silver told the Daily Telegraph

Reuters Story

2. alpharee

alpharee Former Member

oh man, hard to think he didn't notice? I mean 18 months in your bedroom, not coming out? And umm the smell?????

3. sansoucie

sansoucie Inactive

LOL! This will probably be my fate....
    "Woman found in computer room.... dead for 18 months. Family didn't notice."

LOL!

4. maketoast

maketoast Former Member

haha, that's great sansoucie. That would probably fit most of us! What a shame...how can you not notice the Smell for 18 Months? And the Brother for that matter. I would maybe give it 18 hours or so, then I would check..but 18 months...WOW!

5. sansoucie

sansoucie Inactive

Hmmm sinus problems??? :) Wonder if there was any cashing of SS checks or anything going on?