Man pulls truck with his penis

lynie said:
I don't have a penis but where I would have one if I were a guy is aching right now....... :doh: :doh: :doh:

If you have to scratch it first thing when you wake up in the morning, you really do have a problem.

crash676 said:
OMG I just reread the post. Are we really surprised ladies that there is a whole group of men standing around to see this? I love the fact that it said it was in a quiet unassuming office park. How many women were looking out the windows and laughing? I can't believe alcohol is not mentioned in this story at least once. What makes it worse is his buddy kicked him in the hoo-haw to give a jump start. If this would have been in America it would have been fourteen rednecks standing around with beer and triple dog daring each other. The worst part is this guy did it as part of a religious experience. WOW!! Look up in the sky its "SUPER PENIS" Faster than a speeding Bullet, He can pull ladies out of the ditch on a snowy day all by using his testicular virality. Wow Super Penis your my hero. :loser: :loser: :loser:

What thoughts,LOL!!Oh, the images that come to my mind.;)
Methinks perhaps I'd rather stay in the ditch.:p

love,
Ariel

crash676 said:
If this would have been in America it would have been fourteen rednecks standing around with beer and triple dog daring each other. The worst part is this guy did it as part of a religious experience. WOW!! Look up in the sky its "SUPER PENIS" Faster than a speeding Bullet, He can pull ladies out of the ditch on a snowy day all by using his testicular virality. Wow Super Penis your my hero. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Ummm, it did happen in America, here in the Bay Area. Apparently this guy is in Chinese Martial Arts from what I gather. The article goes on to say his wife was very proud, she took pictures!

You know what would impress me more? A guy that could push a truck with his penis. :dance:

Ok I should correct myself from earlier then. Had this been in Alabama (no southerners writing me nasty notes now. It is not prejudice against Southerners just an observation)all the guys would have been standing around....
Well if it had been in the South. Here is what would have happened.
Dude 1: Hey Jim Bob bet you can't pull that truck with that little car of yours

Penis Puller Guy: Hell I could pull that little truck with my peter its so small.

Dude 1: Hell no man
Dude2: Yeah man there's no way
Dude 3: Hell I bet you $50.00 you couldn't pull that truck with your peter man.

Dude 1 : I got $100.00 says you can't do it.
Dude 2: I got $200.00
Dude 3: I got $500.00
Penis Puller: $500.00 to pull that truck with my peter. Hell man I can do that. Here hold my beer.

Casshew said:
You know what would impress me more? A guy that could push a truck with his penis. :dance:

Casshew,
you crack me up!

I wanna see him use that sucker as a jack.

... :laugh: Hey Cassie, If I could push a truck with my penis, I'd take the *advertiser censored* industry by storm!! :woohoo: I'd make millions!! :clap: Sure would wear the girls out though!! :dance:

Stan said:
... :laugh: Hey Cassie, If I could push a truck with my penis, I'd take the *advertiser censored* industry by storm!! :woohoo: I'd make millions!! :clap: Sure would wear the girls out though!! :dance:
Oh man, are you talking about that little home made video of yours again? :doh:

... Ya gotta start out somewhere!! :blushing: Now, I push trucks with my penis!! :woohoo: It's a living!! ;) :blushing:

You are talking about a Tonka truck, right? :laugh:

:truce: :laugh: You pickin' on me again Cassie!! :boohoo: Hey, those Tonka trucks are pretty big man!! :snooty:

what I really want to know is how he attaches his penis to the truck ?? does he bolt it on ? or maybe ties it to the bumper.......I can see a thread devoping here...penis.....pulling and of course the guy was *nuts* :)

So, what's the tensile strength of a penis, anyhow? 'Cause I'll tell ya right now, I'd rather have one of them dangling off my front bumper than a winch kit this winter.

Oh, all the other moms would be SO jealous! :blushing: I could even dress it up with Christmas decorations...

... :laugh: Can this be done, stay tuned!!! :eek: :eek: Owwwieee, is right!!! :crazy: :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back