Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

So they used scent dogs earlier on in the investigation and they did not pick up on Lisa's scent. That could be because she was carried and wrapped in a blanket.

However, if this man is carrying a baby with only a diaper on, Baby Lisa's skin cells would probably be falling as well. Right? You'd possibly think the scent dogs would have picked up on her scent where this man was walking with a baby.

Yes, if that was baby Lisa, why couldn't scent dogs follow the trail?

I listened to it too and she says He wanted me to call the cops.

She doesn't mention anything about seeing the man walk towards someone's house either in this interview.

She doesn't mention anything about seeing this man (by her) in this interview, as far as I understand it.

I would not have called 911. I would have assumed it was a loving papa who was down on his luck. Car broke down, lost his home and is looking for a warm place to sleep, or baby has a fever and he's walking to his mom's for help... something.

As I stated before, I may have handed him a blanket or coat if I had one in my car, but my heart would have gone empathetic, not sinister. I think when you get used to living in cities with poverty and homelessness, you just assume that's what you're dealing with. And if he looked clean, etc, you'd assume it a temporary down on luck sort of thing.

I don't think everyone down on their luck should have their kids taken away. I grew up in the foster care system, so I have a reason for feeling this way. Does that mean I don't care? Because I think it just means I care differently than you care and make different assumptions.

I'm not saying the sightings happened- I'm saying that I think maybe you're using too narrow a scope with which to discredit them.

BBM

Recently our country has been plagued with abused children, missing children, dismembered children, murdered children. I don't find my "scope too narrow" by doing everything I can to make sure nothing happens to any of them. If I saw anything suspicious I would definately call 911.

"my heart would have gone empathetic not sinister." as you stated, my heart would be filled with empathy also, however, my head would have been filled with concern for the little child and I would have called authorities.

Yes, but it only came out in later interviews. If you were interviewed, wouldn't you start with that idea?
She very well might have and it got spliced out. We don't know. The media splicing and dicing stuff is why I think LE want RAW video shot. Not the edited version.

Somewhere in the story, the man walks up to a house as if to go inside. The husband saw this, and didn't know if he was merely trying to throw the husband off the trail, or if he did in fact go inside the house he was approaching.

Thanks i knew i read that somewhere.

This woman witness is described as a young mother. Could she know DB if she has small children (this woman looks very young, as young as DB). She is said to live only a few houses away.

She very well might have and it got spliced out. We don't know. The media splicing and dicing stuff is why I think LE want RAW video shot. Not the edited version.

If she was a direct eyewitness and said so why would the media splice that out? Seem like that would be more exciting than her simply reporting on what her husband told her?

She doesn't mention anything about seeing the man walk towards someone's house either in this interview.

That's what I thought all along but each time (Four now) that I listen to it...I hear "they" then she turns to her right and smiles, turns back to reporter and continues...I don't know it really sounds like they to me.

If your high or drunk you dont care. If your stone cold sober you dont walk out holding a dead baby in your arms and wander the streets. You would hide her
in something and use a car ...

Glad you made that comment.:seeya: I don't buy anyone walking down the street with a deceased baby.

imo

Glad you made that comment.:seeya: I don't buy anyone walking down the street with a deceased baby.

imo

Apparently rigor mortis begins about 3 hours after death. So if this was a dead baby (ugh) the baby would be somewhat stiff by 4 am. Sorry about that.

That's what I thought all along but each time (Four now) that I listen to it...I hear "they" then she turns to her right and smiles, turns back to reporter and continues...I don't know it really sounds like they to me.

I hear HE!

Yes, if that was baby Lisa, why couldn't scent dogs follow the trail?

She DID leave the house somehow, that much is clear, and scent dogs don't know how. However it was she came to be out of the house, the scent dogs didn't pick up her trail.

I don't know how many of these cases you follow, but it's pretty common for scent dogs to not be able to track. Especially, it seems to me, in the cases of clean children.

Remember that little boy who was with his dad and newborn baby siblilng, at a friend's house, the dad was packing the kids up to leave and the boy disappeared. It turned out he had walked out of the house and lifted up the lid to the septic, and fell in and drowned. The scent dogs missed his trail, too.

Starting around 8:59, the neighbor talks about how she had seen this man carrying a baby.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPnDVMhfAk"]Lisa Irwin: HLN News 10/21/11 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I also heard "he". She just has a little bit of a Midwestern "twang"' I think.

She DID leave the house somehow, that much is clear, and scent dogs don't know how. However it was she came to be out of the house, the scent dogs didn't pick up her trail.

I don't know how many of these cases you follow, but it's pretty common for scent dogs to not be able to track. Especially, it seems to me, in the cases of clean children.

Remember that little boy who was with his dad and newborn baby siblilng, at a friend's house, the dad was packing the kids up to leave and the boy disappeared. It turned out he had walked out of the house and lifted up the lid to the septic, and fell in and drowned. The scent dogs missed his trail, too.

I am not sure I understand that statement. In this case the most logical reason why Lisa's scent was not picked up with her leaving the house is because she was in someones arms..

If she was a direct eyewitness and said so why would the media splice that out? Seem like that would be more exciting than her simply reporting on what her husband told her?
Dunno. I am having a hard time figuring out why they spliced several things that I know they spliced.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/mo/kansas-city/64106/forecast-month.asp#

Baby Lisa last seen Monday, Oct 3 -according to recorded weather - Low temp 47 degrees!

COLD!

Odd to see man wearing only Tshirt at MN-4 am walking with diaper clad baby. Now, that would stand out in my mind.

FWIW, if you're using this calendar, technically, you would have to use the Low temp from Oct. 4. Once you get past midnight you are using Oct. 4th's temp's, and according to this calendar, the low for Oct. 4 was 55*.

I specifically remember the weather from that week b/c it was gorgeous! We were able to leave the a/c off and sleep with the windows open--not too cold--just right!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back