Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

I kept watching the red truck leaving the Surf and Go, to see if it went behind the person walking. I could never get a clear shot, but this person may have been walking in the median.
What time does ne Eyed Jacks close? It is two doors down from the Surf and Go.

Yeah, looking at Google Street View, I'd hardly call that wooded. Sounds like a little bit of sensationalism in that report. Heck, I can see clouds and sky through the trees! The picture also appears to have been taken when the trees would have been full of leaves. I describe it more of a treed lot myself.

agree - here is another view of that "wooded area" Looks like the buffer between a few back yards and the highway.

corner2.jpg

I don't think :laugh:the blob has anything to worry about because based on the quality of that video no one will be able to figure out who he/she/it is.

:floorlaugh:

Seriously though, don't ever underestimate those who surround you at this very moment. These people could drive termites from wood with nothing more than a keyboard. Even shapeless blobs can sometimes be brought into the light here. (insert creepy Halloween music and a laugh)

:bigfight:

I am thinking the lot directly to the south is the 'wooded' area they are talking about not the catty-corner lot. Directly south is the overgrown lot. Cattycorner is a treed lot that had a house on it at the time the google shot was taken. Empty treed lot now due to N Brighton street widening project.

There is no law that a blob can't just walk around in the middle of the night. What in the world would make anyone think the blob is connected? It doesn't fit any description and it doesn't carry anything.

I know! I think it's just that there isn't anything new on the story. Midnight doesn't even fit the time line. Is anyone who was out that night from 10:30 pm until 4:00 am considered suspect? Me thinks there may be some straw-grasping going on here.

He was coming home from work. That would be easy to know and remember.

Thanks In da Middle as this makes sense and returning from work at standard times probably driving the same route, one would know the time - I know I do.

eleph

I think he may have been off on his day of the week though. I drive home around the same time, same way everyday. I do that 5 days a week though. A week later, I might have a hard time telling you which day I saw something on my way home, with certainty.
Off a day could have easily happened. He was describing 45 degrees when it was very nice out that night. Maybe, Maybe not. Dunno.

Thank Tuffy for posting the shots xo

Yes, thanks Tuffy, for those pictures. It sure looks like a peaceful area, green, pretty, and quiet, even during the day. Sad that such tragedy has come to such a bucolic area.

InDaMiddle: I can see why you live there! Gorgeous! Thank you for all your posts, btw, I look forward to your updates.

I know! I think it's just that there isn't anything new on the story. Midnight doesn't even fit the time line. Is anyone who was out that night from 10:30 pm until 4:00 am considered suspect? Me thinks there may be some straw-grasping going on here.

4:10 am to be exact. And the guy didn't even report it for week. If he thought it was so important why wait a week to report it?

:floorlaugh:

Seriously though, don't ever underestimate those who surround you at this very moment. These people could drive termites from wood with nothing more than a keyboard. Even shapeless blobs can sometimes be brought into the light here. (insert creepy Halloween music and a laugh)

:bigfight:

:yow: Cr@p! Now I'm gonna have to sleep with the lights on tonight, Shutterfly!

There is no law that a blob can't just walk around in the middle of the night. What in the world would make anyone think the blob is connected? It doesn't fit any description and it doesn't carry anything.

Really? No anti-blob laws? What kind of lawless city is this Kansas City anyway!?

Yes, thanks Tuffy, for those pictures. It sure looks like a peaceful area, green, pretty, and quiet, even during the day. Sad that such tragedy has come to such a bucolic area.

InDaMiddle: I can see why you live there! Gorgeous! Thank you for all your posts, btw, I look forward to your updates.
WAS quiet! I will tell you, the days of the no fly zone and the streets blocked were heavenly to those of us here! There are just soooo many places she could be.

4:10 am to be exact. And the guy didn't even report it for week. If he thought it was so important why wait a week to report it?

Is there a link somewhere that shows EXACTLY what day and time it was initially reported, and to whom it was first reported? Was it to the tipline, to a LEO, to media, to friends, family, neighbors who encouraged that he report it officially? It could have been reported IMMEDIATELY and multiple times prior to media actually locating the person and getting a direct statement, that doesn't mean it was his FIRST time to report the info.

jmo

Is there a link somewhere that shows EXACTLY what day and time it was initially reported, and to whom it was first reported? Was it to the tipline, to a LEO, to media, to friends, family, neighbors who encouraged that he report it officially? It could have been reported IMMEDIATELY and multiple times prior to media actually locating the person and getting a direct statement, that doesn't mean it was his FIRST time to report the info.

jmo

...as we learned from the Casey Anthony trial also! Good point!

So, am I correct that ABC is saying the person walking on surveillance was seen at 2:15aM?
Coz, we have the dumpster fire at 2:30. It takes 10 minutes, according to Google to walk from dumpster to Surf and Go. But times we have wold have the person going backwards...
So, I am calling BS on the exclusively obtained surveillance video....nice try, ABC.

jmo

No, he himself said he waited a week before contacting police because he didn't make a connection.

"Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bf9JXQhY

Police don't seem to be interested in that story for whatever reason. Maybe they found the guy who was out with his child.

Or, maybe they know what DID actually happen...and it doesn't include a baby in diapers with an unknown man. If it did, then where does the "tape and tape roll" come in?

I hope this is ok to put here. In considering all of these sightings, I keep trying to picture what it would need to look like for anyone to actually be carrying Lisa around. The term "carrying a baby" automatically has me envisioning an infant. (Could be because my kids got way too heavy once they got past 6-8 months to carry for any distance)

Anyway if we were looking for surveillance or questioning anyone about an eyewitness account, we would be looking for something like the photo I am linking. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF LISA. It is a stock photo with the tags 6-11 months. It just helps me to have a visual for comparisons.

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/4106-209

That baby is closer to 6 months. By way of her brother's birthday pictures, she would have had longer arms and legs dangling around- and plenty ability to look up and around. The way she held herself was that of a baby who could walk. note: I'm not saying she could walk, just that physically her body was capable of learning to walk. She how much straighter she holds herself than the baby in the stock photo?
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa Irwin -MO-/1002111.jpg

That baby is closer to 6 months. By way of her brother's birthday pictures, she would have had longer arms and legs dangling around- and plenty ability to look up and around. The way she held herself was that of a baby who could walk. note: I'm not saying she could walk, just that physically her body was capable of learning to walk. She how much straighter she holds herself than the baby in the stock photo?
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa Irwin -MO-/1002111.jpg

So it would have been even bigger than in the stock photo. The idea that some dude would kidnap a baby and then walk for hours with that big baby defies logic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back