Man Suffers 27-Day Erection After Cocaine Binge

Gozgals

Reaction score

Snip
A Dominican man was left with a 27-day erection after a cocaine binge, the Daily Mirror Newspaper reported Thursday.

Luis Rodriguez was told by surgeons in Santiago, Dominican Republic that his condition was caused by his cocaine use, and warned that if he continued to abuse the drug, his penis would likely rot off.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593615,00.html

Now thats Got To Hurt!!!

Penis Rot can't be pleasant either.

Goz:angel:

:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

I needed a laugh, this was too funny.

Penis rot, thats a new one on me, never heard of THAT as a side effect to cocaine abuse.

Snip
A Dominican man was left with a 27-day erection after a cocaine binge, the Daily Mirror Newspaper reported Thursday.

Luis Rodriguez was told by surgeons in Santiago, Dominican Republic that his condition was caused by his cocaine use, and warned that if he continued to abuse the drug, his penis would likely rot off.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593615,00.html

Good heavens! Talk about too much of a good thing!LOL!

Snip

Luis Rodriguez was told by surgeons in Santiago, Dominican Republic that his condition was caused by his cocaine use, and warned that if he continued to abuse the drug, his penis would likely rot off.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593615,00.html

BBM: That musta scared him stiff!

Now thats Got To Hurt!!!

Penis Rot can't be pleasant either.

Goz:angel:

but for some is more pleasurable than giving up the blow.
Pun intended? :innocent:

This isn't the first story of something turning black, shrinking and off like a dead vine.

Thank you so much Cubby for bringing this thread forward...I have spent the entire day watching updates of awful crimes and the oil spill, I don't believe I even cracked a smile all day! You all just made me laugh out loud! :grouphug:

I hope his condition wasn't accompanied by the usual desire! And that's not a nose! :liar:​

Good heavens! Talk about too much of a good thing!LOL!

I know. When I first read the title I couldn't help, but think of PARTY!

But then I read about the penis rot. :eek:

See what too much drugs will do.

I know. When I first read the title I couldn't help, but think of PARTY!

But then I read about the penis rot. :eek:

See what too much drugs will do.

They will have to change that slogan of 'this is your brains on drugs' to 'this is your head on drugs'!:winkaway:

"Suffers?" :waitasec:

It's only suffering if you can't find 27 women. JMO

whoa, if this info gets out, drug use in the US will drastically drop.

Odd, I thought cocaine had the opposite effect on men?

Rot off? Huh, what kind of doctor is that? Well, guess since it effects this man differently than most, anything is possible.

27 hours. I am not a man, but wouldn't you be proud?

Odd, I thought cocaine had the opposite effect on men?

Rot off? Huh, what kind of doctor is that? Well, guess since it effects this man differently than most, anything is possible.

27 hours. I am not a man, but wouldn't you be proud?

27 days it says.

This is another case of theory and practice being far different.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism[/ame]
While it may be a lovely idea in the abstract, an eternal erection is considered a medical emergency because it can compromise the blood flow to the organ and cause ischemia or even gangrene to set in.

Potential complications include ischemia, clotting of the blood retained in the penis (thrombosis), and damage to the blood vessels of the penis which may result in an impaired erectile function or impotence. In serious cases, the ischemia may result in gangrene, which could necessitate penis removal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back