Man Trips Over Woman; Her Family Eats Him?

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Staycee, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Staycee

Staycee New Member

MANILA (Reuters) - A man and his two sons have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a neighbor and then eating parts of his body after he tripped over a woman relative at a dance, Philippine police said on Tuesday.

The three men are suspected of stabbing neighbor Benjie Ganoy to death last month in a remote village in the southwestern island of Palawan. They ate his ears, tongue and arms after roasting the body over a fire, provincial police chief Michael Garraez said.

"They stabbed him repeatedly, cut off the man's ears, pulled out his tongue and ate it," Garraez told Reuters by telephone. He was quoting a sworn statement by a witness, who said he had been forced to eat some flesh taken from the victim's arms.

Rest Of Story Here

2. Loading...

3. lex

lex Former Member

hi stay! true story; i was in a remote village in the philippines in 1974 with my philippino friend visiting her realitives. she was serious when she told me not to stray far from her or the village because they still have headhunters (people who eat people) in the area! :eek: .....seems my friend was telling the truth.

4. Staycee

Staycee New Member

Lex

YUCK!!!! :sick: :sick:

That makes my tummy turn!

5. vicktor

vicktor New Member

Ah, Yes. From the files of "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

6. Rachael

Rachael Team Rachael

I heard about this one earlier. How weird and disgusting. Yuck!!!