Manchester Airport evacuated after suspect package 'tests positive for device'

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by CARIIS, Aug 18, 2016.

1. CARIIS

CARIIS Typist Extraordinaire!

Have yet to figure out how to determine if I am starting a duplicate thread!! if this is duplicate thread. I go to todays posts and see .

ANyhow here is what is happening:

It is believed that only Terminal 2 has been evacuated, with Brits left in the lurch as they attempt to get away for their holidays.
    One witness tweeted that travellers had been told to “stay away from the glass."
    Other tourists said that they'd been told to leave the airport after a "package tested positive twice."

"Due to an unattended bag being found outside terminal 2, the area has been cordoned off as a precaution, while an investigation takes place.
    "This has resulted in some passengers being evacuated from part of the terminal. Any passengers checking into t2 should do so at the station."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-Airport-Terminal-2-evacuated-as-device-found

2. Loading...

3. CARIIS

4. CARIIS

5. CARIIS

[FONT=&quot]The building was cleared on Thursday evening, an airport spokesman confirmed.

no idea!!

[/FONT]
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-airport-evacuated-terminal-two-11770214

6. ohreally

ohreally New Member

I don't think I would be brave enough to stand next to the building after the warnings to stay away from glass.