Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by Seaslug44, May 9, 2011.

1. VoiceForMissing2502

VoiceForMissing2502 New Member

Random thought here and only my own ram bling opinions and thoughts. Recently there was a young African American woman killed I believe in Chicago area. She had a connection to the person who may or may not be the KJenkins who was found deceased in a freezer in Chicago Hotel. She was found long while after and I will have to find the possibly source link but she too was missing her hands and I believe was either decapitated or almost decapitated in an abandoned burned out house where there have been more than a FEW missing women who've disappeared and then been found. I am not saying these may be connected but the M.O. is definitely similar. I have not found in research that any others were also missing their hands and/or other body parts but I will see what I can find on them. I agree the Male Victim would have to be somewhat controlled or could have possibly fought and injured or killed the person or persons who committed the crime. As he was most likely a strong man is it possible he was brought to that location possibly sedated or drug induced? I remember the case you are referencing with the Foreclosure and what was found in the building. I am 98% sure that that definitely isn't the person or persons first time and something happened to keep them from getting back to that building to remove the evidence. I did think that because of the possible foreclosure locks could have been changed, alarms installed, boarded up and if in an area where other businesses or homes were they did not want to draw any attention to themselves. Also, agree that "Remy" is definitely not his real name as most pimps male or female have a Street name. Has Remy been mentioned in any other threads of possible ID's or connections? As I have not heard this name until I came upon the posts recently. Something I know from my own research over last 10-11 years that we all know is that when body parts are removed it is to help keep the victims from being ID'ed. For the victims that are chopped up I find this to be a different methodology as in those that tend to chop up their victims that it is not just about the killing/murdering them it is or can be connected to deep seated Rage or mental issues as well. Possible deep seated control issues as well if they did something that the killer believed they shouldn't have like running away or not complying with behavior, etc. Will try to find the link for the article on the female and post here if that is ok to do as part of comparison of the similarities of the victims.

MarkTwang likes this.
  2. VoiceForMissing2502

VoiceForMissing2502 New Member

www.okayplayer.com/news/missing-chicago-teen-sadaria-davis-found-dead.html this is one of the articles. This one references the Organs missing and fingers. There is another that mentioned the attempted decapitation and there was something about the Hands beyond the fingers missing. The area where she was found I believe there have been at least 3-5? victims found in this same area within a 2-10 mile radius. Yet I don't recall any of the other victims having body parts missing or removed. I will put out feelers for help on this one and see what comes back.

MarkTwang likes this.
  3. MarkTwang

MarkTwang Member

Quick question: does Nassau University Medical Center or Nassau University have a forensic anthropology department?

4. MarkTwang

MarkTwang Member

Remember trafficking women and trafficking drugs are similar. Women are easier to traffick than drugs.

Hotels are just like blocks. You can't deal on someone's block without retaliation. Your perp is likely in control of that hotel in the underground during the time period this victim went missing.

- I would look for priors of drug busts with intent to distribute made in this area.
    - I would look at suspects who were arrested for any violent (potentially gang related) assaults in this area.

You might catch a few foot soldiers, or the perp. That person that links them together is a definite POI.

It is possible.

Forensic toxicology reports are crucial, but I am not sure if someone dies that evening (and was under the influence at the time of death after advanced decomp) the substance may not have time to metabolize and register in the system of your VIC beyond the vital organs such as the stomach, liver or kidneys (or the bladder). If these organs are still in tact it is possible to get an accurate tox report.

If not, I dont think the drug will get into the marrow or spinal fluid or hair of the victims because they died *during* the process in which the body metabolizes the drug.

Someone linked to his MySpace. RemyRedd69 but I don't have a name.

True, but I believe the dismembering them was to scare survivors and make an example out of someone.

Pimps and traffickers (very ID conscious people) use these scare tactics a lot when some of their "stallions" get out of line. They do this when they feel they are losing control. Ever seen a pimp get arrested by a female officer? When they feel like they are losing control they become belligerent and dangerous.

Don Juan said it best about death threats and control tactics. If you need assistance picking your jaw up off the floor after viewing this, I understand.

The girls in the background reacting to what he is saying are going to point out every lie he tells. It's subtle but don't believe for one second he doesn't use drugs or violence.

Remember, pimps are serial minimizers. The girl to on the right thinks he's full of it and the girl on the left is extremely terrified of him. You can see the fear on her face and watching this breaks my heart.

They even talk about a pimp cutting a girls fingers off, too. Check it out.

That's why I can't exclude the pimps. That is such a pimp thing to do. See Don Juan video.

That's why I think the killer was closer to the victim than we would like to admit. Maybe the pimp didn't do it but the drug supplier did. Look for pimps who deal, too. Find the supplier and work up the food chain.

I feel like murder is far more practical for murderers than people want to believe it is. The things they do to the victim tell you so much about who they are.

Check the arrests in the area, LE will know who controlled that turf in the underground.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  5. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

This gives a whole new meaning to the word derailed.

6. MarkTwang

MarkTwang Member

No idea what you mean?

7. PickleChris

PickleChris Member

You know he was discussed on here several years ago and even a picture of him and Jessica was floating around. I think his name was removed as publicly he hasn't been mentioned as having any involvement. I even think I saw a recent video interview with him as well. I'll edit if I find any of this.

8. MarkTwang

MarkTwang Member

Thank you. That would be great!

9. PickleChris

PickleChris Member

Some of the links are now dead but pretty sure all that info is in this thread. Victim: Jessica Taylor