Marc Klaas Blog

I guess it doesn't matter much, but it kind of does because he's such an advocate and deserves to at least have his name spelled right, IMO: his name is Marc.

Not Mark.

Just curious. Does Mark have a child psychology degree ?

I'm not sure why he would need a child psychology degree since he doesn't counsel children.

He's more than qualified to write his blog and opine on these cases, if that's the real question. He draws from his personal experience dealing with a process that most of us, thankfully, will never have to go through - something most child psychologists have never experienced first hand, and certainly never learned in school. .

I'd wager Marc would trade writing his blog and everyone knowing his name, the praise and the criticism, for one more day with his beautiful daughter Polly. Sadly there would be many children and families whose loved ones might not have been found had it not been for Polly.

I enjoy Marc's blog and I respect his opinion - I don't feel obligated to agree with him on everything, but I listen carefully when he gives his opinion because he's experienced not only his tragedy, but he's seen how hundreds of these cases have played out in real life. Above all, I respect his tireless advocacy for children in the name of his angel taken too soon.

300792_187072014694479_183358825065798_401273_2516057_n.jpg

One of my favorite blogs by Marc: Speed Freak Killer Gives It Up for a Candy Bar

I'm not sure why he would need a child psychology degree since he doesn't counsel children.

He's more than qualified to write his blog and opine on these cases, if that's the real question. He draws from his personal experience dealing with a process that most of us, thankfully, will never have to go through - something most child psychologists have never experienced first hand, and certainly never learned in school. .

I'd wager Marc would trade writing his blog and everyone knowing his name, the praise and the criticism, for one more day with his beautiful daughter Polly. Sadly there would be many children and families whose loved ones might not have been found had it not been for Polly.

I enjoy Marc's blog and I respect his opinion - I don't feel obligated to agree with him on everything, but I listen carefully when he gives his opinion because he's experienced not only his tragedy, but he's seen how hundreds of these cases have played out in real life. Above all, I respect his tireless advocacy for children in the name of his angel taken too soon.

One of my favorite blogs by Marc: Speed Freak Killer Gives It Up for a Candy Bar

While it is easy to empathize with Marc, the tragic loss of his daughter does not make him privy to special information in other cases.

Respectfully to all, we don't have any information about what Marc Klass is privy to. Unless someone knows him personally, he could get information from a variety of sources. He certainly knows a lot of people. Sometimes, people in certain situations are offered information that others might not. While I am not saying that Marc Klass has any special information in Lisa's case, none of us have any way of knowing that.

Respectfully to all, we don't have any information about what Marc Klass is privy to. Unless someone knows him personally, he could get information from a variety of sources. He certainly knows a lot of people. Sometimes, people in certain situations are offered information that others might not. While I am not saying that Marc Klass has any special information in Lisa's case, none of us have any way of knowing that.

Cannot refute that. It seems unlikely that he would have any special information, but there is no way to know whether he does or does not have access to any. MOO

While it is easy to empathize with Marc, the tragic loss of his daughter does not make him privy to special information in other cases.

I'm not sure what prompted this irrelevant response to my post, but to think Marc isn't privy to inside or "special" information is straight up naive. He's been involved in hundreds of cases and knows FBI, LE, and reporters from all over the country. He knows searchers, talking heads, attorneys and he talks to and helps a lot of the family members or knows someone who is involved in their cases. It's called networking.

Do you think, just because he lost Adam, John Walsh is not privy to inside or "special" information? Is his integrity questioned when he talks about a case?

So, how about those blogs?

Beautiful and heart felt praise for Marc, thanks vlpate. I am glad so many people appreciate him.

I'm not sure what prompted this irrelevant response to my post, but to think Marc isn't privy to inside or "special" information is straight up naive. He's been involved in hundreds of cases and knows FBI, LE, and reporters from all over the country. He knows searchers, talking heads, attorneys and he talks to and helps a lot of the family members or knows someone who is involved in their cases. It's called networking.

Do you think, just because he lost Adam, John Walsh is not privy to inside or "special" information? Is his integrity questioned when he talks about a case?

So, how about those blogs?

It wasn't personal, just an observation.

Baby Lisa and the Loss of Urgency

"Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley’s choice to allow others to make critical decisions relevant to their daughter’s disappearance hinders the case and undermines their moral authority. It appears as if their needs take precedent over the recovery of their daughter. It replaces a sense of urgency with a need for caution."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back