Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Busylady, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Back on topic, hi kitty, has Marie been in the media lately? I have missed a few things, just wondering

2. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

a great site....go look! bumping for people that missed it

3. kittylyn461

kittylyn461 Former Member

Just NG I think.

4. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Thanks Kitty. That interview did not go very well from what I remember

5. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Great link to search for any Putnam co. criminal dockets you're interested in
    http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_menu.php

Just agree to the disclaimer and put the last name you want in the search and a % sign. Cummings%, Croslin%, Griffis% etc.

Many neighboring counties are also online and some records may be found on their clerk of court sites.

6. raeann

raeann Well-Known Member

Ron does, there is an ABRIDGED record of his posted in the documents link, but that is only about 1/3 or 1/4 of the total number of charges on the full record for Ron. It has been much discussed why someone decided to shorten it so much and leave out the majority of his real charges. There are some complete postings of the entire record in the Ron threads, however. The cocaine and GHB charges are in there, and I believe they are some of the ones to which he pled guilty, paid fines, and agreed to drug counseling sessions etc. I will go to see if I can find the exact thread and page numbers for you, though.

7. Muffet

Muffet Autocorrect is my worst enema

That's a wonderful quote, cuppy. :) Ironically, I think if Player heeded that message, he wouldn't have to worry about being run off. ;)

Unpopularity alone doesn't get a person TO'd here, thank heavens.

8. raeann

raeann Well-Known Member

kittylynn

Check the Ron thread #10, page one for a few posts with the majority of that record. Can't repost it here...wrong thread and O/T.....also too long of a post. There is more to the charges list than those that are there, even! There is one set of numerous charges from prior to 2002 that is not on there, and some more recent ones after the 2007 ones that those posted there end with, as I recall. The list on the beginning of that thread covers only 2002 to 2007 for the most part.

9. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

We should be worrying about what else Misty has lied about. She is the person who was supposed to be watching Haleigh. But, this is all O/T from this thread IMO.

10. Muffet

Muffet Autocorrect is my worst enema

I'm so glad you pointed that out. That whole thing sounded much more like a misunderstanding or at worse, an over-reaction on her part than anything else, didn't it? As I understood it, she had lent a friend her car and when the friend didn't return it, she went to file it as stolen, right?

(We should probably ask these Crystal posts to be moved to the Crystal thread, huh... :eek:)

11. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

JMO, but I truly believe that Ron does not need any help in portraying himself. He made the decision to portray himself this way when he dropped to his knees and proposed to Misty, he also portrayed himself this way when he traveled to another location and got the awful tattoo to memorialize Haleigh. Again, Ron doesn't need anyone's help in this department.

12. KOOL LOOK

KOOL LOOK ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,

I appreciate the links and the way you keep the information straight and post it without bias though I understand your opinion on possible guilty suspects, but you have seemed to keep it a separate issue.

Since we don't have that basic chronological fact finding sticky for this case most all of our other big spotlighted cases have, I don't know what most of us around here would do without several members here who have it together and organized. Kudos to all you.

Not talking about Posters, because I know that's forbidden, I take it from his own posts from last night his crucial location and relationship with R and M. I guess my best bet would be to search his posts to learn more. Anything come to mind that stands out about his posts that rang true involving this case? Has he mentioned whom he believes has involvement?

I take it he heard absolutely nothing the evening into the early morning hours suspicious, or have any information in those critical hours leading up to Haleigh being gone?

Wonder if we're allowed to go to other areas of our forum to discuss our theories aside from Haleigh's case here? Of course it would be available to all who are members.

13. snookie

snookie New Member

Player, I know you're not able to answer these question right now, but hopefully you will when you come back.

You lived there and claim to have seen everything that went on. You say that Teresa wasn't around.

Then you blame Marie for Haleigh's dissapearance... did you see her there or something?

Did you stay in the trailer with them? How could you possibly know what went on behind their closed doors?

I respect that you are trained in drug analysis, but surely you know that most drug users do not advertise that they are drug users. They tend to hide it because they don't want to get caught. Most likely they would use drugs in their home, not out in the yard.

By "chemical test" do you mean a drug test or do you mean a test to determine whether or not Misty has a chemical imbalance? And per the bold (BBM), I ask you the same question regarding Marie and Crystal.

IMO a "great dad" would not share his bed with a minor.

IMO a "great dad" would not leave his babies with a teen druggy.

IMO a "great dad" would not defend the one who failed multiple LDT tests after letting his child "get stole".

Yes, I agree!!

Ron was terrified of Crystal and her family? Why?? Perhaps he should've filed a RO.

Personally, I am sick and tired of Marie and Crystal being "villified". They have always cooperated with LE, and have not behaved suspiciously at all. They have done nothing to warrant your accusations IMO.

14. blstarke

blstarke New Member

Having met both sides of the family now, I agree with Player 100%

15. Gracenote

Gracenote We know that all things work together for good for

You are right, Raeann,(and I can't multi-quote either :)) it was a pleasant conversation and everyone was being respectful and just chatting. I was here, just reading not talking during the night. No one was run off. At some point it was decided to give a TO, in my opinion, for a member's own protection as a couple of personal things were said that could cause problems. Sometimes people are in a vulnerable state and need to be looked after. I totally approve of the mods decision and hope they will do the same for me should the need arise. I am glad our mods take care of us. I hope Player will come back and talk to us night owls again as he is closer to the situation than any of us. He's an interesting fellow.

16. blstarke

blstarke New Member

Yes, because he speaks the truth

17. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

Good to see you blstarke. Would love to see your theory in the theory topic.

18. blstarke

blstarke New Member

I will later, have to go to work

19. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

20. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

In reading this thread...am hoping Cajun can provide some clarifications to Player's allegations re MG....he mentioned that you knew...so TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.