Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Gunny is well!! I am not sure what you mean when you say you have experienced the truth, I was away for a couple months and missed many things, can you please explain what you uncovered?

I remember reading that Ron drove by Gunny's mom's house....I remember a bunch but can't fit it all together...

I'm still in recovery from last night's bashing of Marie G.....have to catch up here.

LE knows about the search and I would be more than happy to testify because I speak the truth
blstarke, didn't you say a few months back in the rumor thread that LE refused to take your calls or return any of them? Care to explain why that is? Or has that changed now and you are communicating with them?

And this is the guy that has died and come back to life 3, or is it 5 times. He is certifiable, IMO. Not one ounce of truth in anything he says, it's a compilation of stuff he grabs off the internet and weirdo blogs. He is not a credited journalist, he's a blogger.... just his opinion, or should I say his imagination.
Since everyone else seems to want to talk about TH, I guess I can throw in a few facts about him as well...
Don't forget this "truth teller" has called Haleigh "white trailer trash" right on a youtube video. (fact)
He also accused someone of stealing his fingerprints. :rolleyes:
(fact)
He writes disgusting and vile letters on a weekly basis and addresses them to people such as Jeff Hardy, Peggy Cone, all local and national news media outlets, SARAH PALIN (?), and so many others I couldn't even possibly begin to name.
(fact from his own vile website)

Does anyone find it coincidental that his link isn't welcome at a "classy" place like WS? I don't think it's because he is such a nice, polite and "truthful" guy...
IMO, he is vile and disgusting and all you have to do is listen to his song about Haleigh and/or read his website and you'll have the "truth"....

Somebody comes on this thread and bashes Marie. Their theory is that Marie and Crystal arranged for the kidnapping of Haleigh to avoid support or to get even for the court not changing their opinion and deeming in favor of RC's lies. Seems like people continually back down to him so there must be a reason. He must frighten some, if not most people.

I think the Sheffield family knows the ways of RC by now, as does most people who live around Putman County that know him. When you read the long list of charges he has had, including meth, ecstasy and date rape drugs and the candy store of drugs he maintained, most 2 bit druggies pale by comparison. People are intimidated by him, IMO. The only supporters I see are family in the Cummings and Sykes arena.

It is striking that a neighbor would exalt this person as a quite reserved family man. This is no neighbor, this is an advocate. IMO.

Of course there is always room for a few outsiders, other than family, to stray away from popular opinion...it is the rebel in them...IMO.

Somebody comes on this thread and bashes Marie. Their theory is that Marie and Crystal arranged for the kidnapping of Haleigh to avoid support or to get even for the court not changing their opinion and deeming in favor of RC's lies. ^ Seems like people continually back down to him so there must be a reason. He must frighten some, if not most people.

I think the Sheffield family knows the ways of RC by now, as does most people who live around Putman County. Most are intimidated by him. The only supporters I see are family in the Cummings and Sykes arena.

Of course there is always room for a few outsiders to stray away from popular opinion...it is the rebel in them...IMO.

^ ...and put chemicals in the neighborhood's water or something to drug not only Misty, but the neighbors so they wouldn't notice or remember.

Anyone who is close to the truth gets bashed; believe me , I know
Well, the truth will eventually come out and let's hope that it's soon. The person(s) will not be able to be silent and hide forever. They will slip up and I'm sure that they're already running scared and trying to run damage control. IMO, some of the damage control didn't work out too well!

Maybe those responsible would be very wise to come clean now and just be done with it! They need to think long and hard about their motives - was it really for Haleigh or was it for themselves? How will they ever carry this on forever?

LE is chip, chip, chipping away! They are getting close. The murk is clearing. They just need to dot their i's and cross their t's.

blstarke - someday the bashees will all be vindicated.

Somebody comes on this thread and bashes Marie. Their theory is that Marie and Crystal arranged for the kidnapping of Haleigh to avoid support or to get even for the court not changing their opinion and deeming in favor of RC's lies. Seems like people continually back down to him so there must be a reason. He must frighten some, if not most people.

I think the Sheffield family knows the ways of RC by now, as does most people who live around Putman County that know him. When you read the long list of charges he has had, including meth, ecstasy and date rape drugs and the candy store of drugs he maintained, most 2 bit druggies pale by comparison. People are intimidated by him, IMO. The only supporters I see are family in the Cummings and Sykes arena.

It is striking that a neighbor would exalt this person as a quite reserved family man. This is no neighbor, this is an advocate. IMO.

Of course there is always room for a few outsiders, other than family, to stray away from popular opinion...it is the rebel in them...IMO.

There is also the FACT that Player knows Ron in real life and not just what he reads from message boards or the media. Unlike us he DOES know the people involved. Because so meone doesnt like Ron it does NOT make them a rebel...everyone has the right to like someone. You like Marie he likes Ron - it is what it is.

I often wonder how people will deal with it - if Ron is found to be totally unconnected to what happened to Haleigh. I still get the feeling people would try and blame him for it :(

JMO

I'm still in recovery from last night's bashing of Marie G.....have to catch up here.

I can see why! :kilroy: Just finished catching up myself and all I can say is WTH?! I must now exit the twilight zone to ponder a bit...:eek:

Posters on both sides of the fence are yelling bashing when anyone gives an opinion of the "other side". It is really getting petty and I for one have had enough. If it continues this forum may very well go away for awhile.

There is also the FACT that Player knows Ron in real life and not just what he reads from message boards or the media. Unlike us he DOES know the people involved. Because so meone doesnt like Ron it does NOT make them a rebel...everyone has the right to like someone. You like Marie he likes Ron - it is what it is.

I often wonder how people will deal with it - if Ron is found to be totally unconnected to what happened to Haleigh. I still get the feeling people would try and blame him for it :(

JMO

This is a legitimate concern IMO, and something I've thought about often too. I can only say that, unless Tim Miller is lying through his teeth (which I cannot believe), Ron has been living a lie through all these months, even if he had no involvement and only married Misty to keep his enemy close.

That so many people felt and reacted to his deception is not anything I think even he would think they should ever feel bad about. kwim?

JMO

bbm~

No disrespect to Player or anyone else, but Player had known Ron for how long? 3-4 months max? Think about it...how much do really know about a neighbor in that length of time? Usually not well at all IMO....especially given the age difference. I've seen how Ron puts on his Mizz Nancy face. I'm from the south, I know how/why the 'Mizz' thang can be and is used sometimes. :winko: I'm way off topic here so I really will hush now and leave before I totally question my sanity, lol!

If you are talking about my message to you that is not true. It is standard procedure here for anyone claiming to be close to a case to be verified and that is all I asked you to do.
Ask Tricia, she knows me, but I won't talk no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member