Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Flossie! I mixed up threads and posted early this morning in the PL :)

I'll recap here: From section 61 of the U.S. Tax Code (and it's a good thing he's the tax attorney and I'm not because I garbled stuff!) If a person requests donations/gifts, then they are taxable income. Gifts over $10k are taxable--but the giver, not the recipient, is taxed. Since Ron didn't solicit donations, any gifts--even if paying his rent, for cars, and so on---would not be taxable, at least not to him.

Sorry for being a bonehead!

ok thanks, I don't go in the PL. ITA it doesn't sound like it would be taxable. Thanks again.

I think this little girl is doomed, even if she makes it "home" alive. So sad.

Does anyone remeber Marie Griffis stateing that she knew where Chad was the night Haliegh went missing?

Does anyone remeber Marie Griffis stateing that she knew where Chad was the night Haliegh went missing?

No, I don't remember that. Why do you ask?

While I'm on this thread, I've had a thought a time or two about who of this cast of family members seems to have been the least emotional, throughout this ordeal, at least while on camera. Although in all fairness, I haven't seen everything on video. My opinion only, of course but I would have to say it has been Marie.

No, I don't remember that. Why do you ask?

While I'm on this thread, I've had a thought a time or two about who of this cast of family members seems to have been the least emotional, throughout this ordeal, at least while on camera. Although in all fairness, I haven't seen everything on video. My opinion only, of course but I would have to say it has been Marie.

Marie definitely seems like a very strong, grounded, god-fearing woman. I am very emotional when it comes to my children, I don't have any grandchildren yet but when I am blessed with some I hope that I am as strong as she seems to be on camera and in interviews.

No I don't recall that. Have you found a link by any chance? Maybe I missed it (posted elsewhere?) because I see the question was posted nearly a week ago now. TIA!

JMHO -

No I don't recall that. Have you found a link by any chance? Maybe I missed it (posted elsewhere?) because I see the question was posted nearly a week ago now. TIA!

JMHO -

I believe that post was in the RT.

I can't recall ever seeing Marie (not a big viewer of the NG show, etc.) but I am sorry for the suffering she is going through, as I am sorry for Haleigh's other family members, on both sides. May that suffering be converted into better lives for all of their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3