Mark E. on dr drew tonite.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do they find these people?!!!!!
Sometimes it's best to remain anonymous.
People who live in glass houses...shouldn't throw perfume bottles!!

Well, I couldn't have said it any better than that! LOL
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just watched the clip and that part was not included in the clip. I watched it on TV and it was after the next commercial break I believe.

ME asked her if this made sense to her. paraphrasing :

A father, an ex-cop, decides to cover up an accidental death for his daughter so she will not get in trouble. So when she is arrested and goes on trial for capital murder, he sits back and lets her go on trial for her life, and he never steps forward to admit it was actually an accident. DOes that story make any sense to you? Do you actually BELIEVE that story?

and she looked blankly back at him for a sec, then says :

It does not matter what I believe. ...but look, a father who molests his daughter does not really care about her so yes, he might allow her to go on trial...

Yeah, this is where it gets confusing. Because it's IMO a bit hard to discover whether the defense story is that George wanted to help her cover up an accident so she wouldn't get in trouble or if he wants to frame her for murder.

I love Mark E. - I'd rather watch him than NG or JVM any day. He got Lenny last night and the blonde JB-Bot tonight. I've been watching Dr. Drew this week mainly because Mark E. is on.

Me too. I don't know how having the DT flunkies on raises ratings...I click away the second I see LKB or Kobilinsky.:waitasec:

Politics ... Talking Points ... Image rehabilitation ... Notoriety. But it is all for a young mother who did nothing but murdered her child. Unfortunately there are too many of those ... So what's so special about yet another child killer ICA?

ICA is nothing other than the source of volumous lies compared to the beauty, personality and, potential of Caylee -- although there was something special there with Cindy and George so ... Was ICA the jealous monster stuck in the middle of a perfect family?

Reward for murder? May ICA live in infamy.
IMO I don't think this was ever the perfect family. GA and CA certainly have too many major issues. I think one reason this case has touched so many people is becuase of the videos and photos of Caylee. People have gotten to know this child through the photo and video history. I truly believe ICA is not metally ill, not sexually abused. She is simply a sociopathic killer and the dichotomy(sp?) of her beauty compared with her evil is haunting.
She looks actually relaxed and almost happy at times when the jury is out. I think she will take the stand and believes she can manipulate the jury. ...so no need to worry in her mind.
PS Dr. Drew's naive attitude"asking Pat Brown do people really kill likes this" is getting old and why is he so "shocked"
He deals with human behavior. Did he skip the chapter on sociopaths??

IMO I don't think this was ever the perfect family. GA and CA certainly have too many major issues. I think one reason this case has touched so many people is becuase of the videos and photos of Caylee. People have gotten to know this child through the photo and video history. I truly believe ICA is not metally ill, not sexually abused. She is simply a sociopathic killer and the dichotomy(sp?) of her beauty compared with her evil is haunting.
She looks actually relaxed and almost happy at times when the jury is out. I think she will take the stand and believes she can manipulate the jury. ...so no need to worry in her mind.
PS Dr. Drew's naive attitude"asking Pat Brown do people really kill likes this" is getting old and why is he so "shocked"
He deals with human behavior. Did he skip the chapter on sociopaths??

I believe casey has even perplexed Dr Drew!:seeya:

also may i say.. I really dont like the tru tv .. ryan guy.. He is in the court and miss states things...

respectfully snipped

He mangled the caption to the "Win Her Over with Chlorform" photo so badly that I wondered how he could have been covering the case all this time...

Also, the two women who were courtroom observers? Huge waste.

I get aggravated when they have to question why she lies so much. Like there has to be this deep dark reason why.

She lies because she gets off on it!!

It's a sick thrill for her.

forgot to add: thanks for that clip that was great! :)

I totally agree with Mark E. The timing of this is interesting.

Every time the defense gets a big blow like Chloroform - 84 Times, the defense screams sexual abuse. It's so child like and obvious.

The next times the SA get a big message across like the 84 times just wait for another member of the DT to make the rounds screaming sexual abuse.

They're using Hitler's right hand man's propaganda: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

NOT! Who is coming up these "strategical" moves? I almost feel sorry for them. It's laughable and whenever they try this, it always backfires, like this chick saying it's a horrible, horrible CRIME instead of accident.

It's like the DT have already conceded a loss - guilty verdict, and now they're just trying to save their careers and reputations since all of this crap is not within earshot of the jury.

But isn't it just crazy how new attorneys keep jumping on this run-away train. Why do they want to perish their careers along with the DT? I would think seeing what we've seen thus far, that no one would want to involve themselves in this mess voluntarily. It's career suicide. :banghead:

Ok now on the following link.. for the protection of your own computer.. (so you dont throw it out the window) I recommend you forward past the first 3:29 mins of this with Jennifer B (a consultant for the DT).. (I wonder who is paying her lol) any way.. at the 3:30 point.. Mark E. rips into her and asks whos paying her to say these things lol..

I was like he said all the things we have all wanted to say to the pro defense talking heads .lol
http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

top video at the 3:30 mark is where you wanna watch..
I never really liked Mark in the past but I have to say while watching him last night I was yelling..yeah! :great: Get her. Of course the hubby thought I was nuts but I was so happy to see a defense attorney lay into this pathetic defense team.

On another note, I was touched how Dr. Drew never let's anyone forget what this is all about, Caylee. Not Casey and all her bad deeds. He genuinely seems to care as we do about Caylee.

yeah im watching again lol..

about Mark E. I also think why i like him so much is because he is also honest about himself too ..
He doesnt make himself out to be a saint

also may i say.. I really dont like the tru tv .. ryan guy.. He is in the court and miss states things...

I watched it with you! Mark held back somewhat with this chick. He really went off on Lenny. Although I think Dr Drew held back on releasing Mark's repulsion of this newly inserted attorney. :floorlaugh:

I get aggravated when they have to question why she lies so much. Like there has to be this deep dark reason why.

She lies because she gets off on it!!

It's a sick thrill for her.

forgot to add: thanks for that clip that was great! :)
Sadly Casey reminds me of my sister who lies in the same exact way. For years I have been trying to figure out why she does this. There was no traumatic events, no abuse in her life, she started this in her early teens has had issues since. I also believe it is a thrill for her. Just like going into a store and stealing something like a $10 lipstick when she has hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank. There is no need to do it. There is no reason for most of her lies. If she told me is was pouring rain I would have to go check to make sure.

I totally agree with Mark E. The timing of this is interesting.

Every time the defense gets a big blow like Chloroform - 84 Times, the defense screams sexual abuse. It's so child like and obvious.

The next times the SA get a big message across like the 84 times just wait for another member of the DT to make the rounds screaming sexual abuse.

They're using Hitler's right hand man's propaganda: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

NOT! Who is coming up these "strategical" moves? I almost feel sorry for them. It's laughable and whenever they try this, it always backfires, like this chick saying it's a horrible, horrible CRIME instead of accident.

It's like the DT have already conceded a loss - guilty verdict, and now they're just trying to save their careers and reputations since all of this crap is not within earshot of the jury.

I believe you're describing ICA... (and I think you Godwin-ed her, which, frankly, I'm surprised hasn't happened sooner...:innocent:)

But isn't it just crazy how new attorneys keep jumping on this run-away train. Why do they want to perish their careers along with the DT? I would think seeing what we've seen thus far, that no one would want to involve themselves in this mess voluntarily. It's career suicide. :banghead:

From what I see, some of these so called 'consultants' (Bolin/Barringer) don't have much of a career or reputation left to salvage. I guess they believe that any press is good press.

The new lawyers helping out can put on their resume CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL! :floorlaugh:

Ok now on the following link.. for the protection of your own computer.. (so you dont throw it out the window) I recommend you forward past the first 3:29 mins of this with Jennifer B (a consultant for the DT).. (I wonder who is paying her lol) any way.. at the 3:30 point.. Mark E. rips into her and asks whos paying her to say these things lol..

I was like he said all the things we have all wanted to say to the pro defense talking heads .lol
http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

top video at the 3:30 mark is where you wanna watch..

She said the State has gaping holes???? I think the defense has the largest gaping holes that he can't fill....even with BS....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Dr. Drew and Mark I. are becoming my new heroes. Dr. Drew has really educated himself on this case the past few days and Mark is just bringing it with the honesty.

She's not too bright!! She said, "Why would a cadavar be in the backyard?" .... isn't that where the pool was lady, or did you know that?

My belief on the K9's hitting in the yard was due to GA driving that death smell car home from the towyard...so, transference of evidence...there is no way after 32 days, if Caylee laid there for a few minutes would leave that scent behind...it must have rained during those days...so I don't put any stock into the hits in the yard....however, if Baez wanted to prove Caylee allegedly drowned in the pool, why fight so hard against that evidence??? Something is definately rotten in Denmark...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member