MARK NEJAME New Legal Analyst for WKMG

This is fantastic...I love Mark Nejame! When he came to Tim's (TES) rescue he stole my heart. He's a man of integrity, he's honest, and he's full of compassion. I will very much enjoy his case analysis. :clap:

I love it ! But he also has some privileged info and will have to be careful. CA and GA would love an opportunity to blast him. IMO he saw them for who they are and wouldn't go along with the lie.

JMO

I'd like to see John Morgan's running commentary ,also ; )

Personally, I don't think 2 attorneys who have been involved in this case should be out in the media for they could slip and say something, but at the same time, I can mention that between these 2, Cindy is going to be a warhorse on fire over this. She has lost all of her status of being numero uno to pick up her axe and swing to deflect more flying debris. I think she has lost her handle and she is going to be running around like a chicken with her head cut off. She is no longer the boss, along with her CEO daughter. Expect more theatrics before Perry lowers the boom on her and her 1st mate Sailor George.

Although I think Nejame is one of the good guys...it is disgusting how all these people are cashing in on the death of child. What is going on with "journalism" these days? Unconscionable.
...and I'm sure he will be in Court when his client(s)-TES-will be testifying.
I just hope this doesn't all get muddled...but thinking it's probably too late for that. Everyone is cashing in.

If Conway cashes in (further) as a correspondent I'm going to puke. There is NOTHING in any way engaging about him and he is average at best from everything I've seen.

Was anyone else watching the coverage the day sweet little Caylee was found on line? Mark said something to the effect of a huge bomb that would drop at some point in the case which would shock everyone. I wish I could remember the station so I could hunt for it, he said it was unbelievable. He is going to have some great insight.

With Brad Conway appearing on numerous stations recently, I think we can look forward to him being added to that list. I think he is jockeying for a position.

Either way, I am sure that Cindy and George are not happy about this. :great:

BBM........That's good enough to get my confidence vote ....:rocker:
I always like it when he's on NG......the voice of reason.......

Great news! He is definately someone whose opinion I will WANT to hear! Glad to see that WKMG hasn't been drinking the kool-aid!

I have a huge huge amount of respect for Mark Nejames and all he has contributed to this case.

That said - I'm not sure I'm completely comfortable with him being a commentator about the trial for a news station. Something about it just isn't sitting right with me. And really I mean no offense or disrespect to him or my fellow posters.

He's an emotional guy, he invested a lot of energy into the earliest critical parts of this investigation, and he knows the parents well.....Dunno....

...and I'm sure he will be in Court when his client(s)-TES-will be testifying.
I just hope this doesn't all get muddled...but thinking it's probably too late for that. Everyone is cashing in.

It's also obscene imo to have marinade dave involved in any way after the Judge Strickland stuff. Why take any kind of a chance?

I have a huge huge amount of respect for Mark Nejames and all he has contributed to this case.

That said - I'm not sure I'm completely comfortable with him being a commentator about the trial for a news station. Something about it just isn't sitting right with me. And really I mean no offense or disrespect to him or my fellow posters.

He's an emotional guy, he invested a lot of energy into the earliest critical parts of this investigation, and he knows the parents well.....Dunno....

You make a good point, LG. Since he was directly involved with the case as the attorney for the A's, it probably should be considered a conflict of interest. I just love it because I know that he has some good info about what the A's were up to, and I am hoping at some point, we will find out. A/C priviledge shouldn't keep him from telling on them if they were up to no good. KWIM?

Perhaps Mark's analyst status will serve as a subliminal "warning" to the Anthony family.

He "knows what they know or what he thinks they know". IOW....BEHAVE

And just so I am keeping track...

We have...

Mark Nejame - WKMG

Judge Eaton - WESH

Bill Schaeffer - WFTV

Marinade Dave - ORLANDO MAGAZINE
I rather see & hear Mark Nejame and day, even if he had nothing to say, He looks great

You make a good point, LG. Since he was directly involved with the case as the attorney for the A's, it probably should be considered a conflict of interest. I just love it because I know that he has some good info about what the A's were up to, and I am hoping at some point, we will find out. A/C priviledge shouldn't keep him from telling on them if they were up to no good. KWIM?

It's not that I don't love and admire him - I do! And he's observing the trial, not being involved in it.
I'm pretty sure he would not directly quote the "A's" - he's a pretty upstanding kind of a guy, but I guess he could voice his displeasure at something they said or did in his own way...

Nah, not able to talk myself into it yet...:waitasec:

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker and I have decided that todays news is just too exciting for me to stay in lurker land any longer. I'm so pleased that all of you here at WS want Justice for Caylee because personally, I can't move completely forward with my life until Casey is convicted and the rest of the Anthony clan is charged and convicted as well.

The HJBP made the right decision with his rulings today:great: I'm so thankful that he is sitting behind the bench.

What can I say, Mark Nejame, is a class act. This is simply wonderful news to hear that he will be the legal analyst for WKMG. The man has insight and intergity...When the Anthony's get wind of his little side job, they won't like it one bit. The Anthony's are fully aware that Mr. Nejame knows how they are and how they operate. It's getting deep...I hope Casey, the DT and the Anthony's know how to swim:woohoo:

Don't forget that his ex-wife was a WESH anchor and is currently working with Growing Bolder Media Group.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back