Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard watching this trial after just watching the clean, efficient Patrick Frazee murder trial.

That was one of the most streamlined, successful, well organised trial presentations I have ever seen.

So I am feeling underwhelmed here, so far.

I am catching up and silently following along since the beginning.
My best friend lives 10 miles from where Teresa lived so I get local info from her once in awhile.
See you all Monday !!! And THANK YOU for posting the tweets for us to be able to follow along as I was at work and trying to catch up. :)

And the fact that they (on CTV) keep saying it must be WAYNE who has wants to be like Mark, dress like Mark, be sexual or in love with Mark... Ummmmmm they better do some research. MARK was the sex addict.... and obviously leans to look like whomever he is 'closest to' at the moment (Mummert at this time). Where are they getting these CTV people. NOT impressed. I may just need to apply. :)

A guessing game to think about over the weekend called
"What are Jurors thinking so far?"
  • Probably thinking that there's something strange about that CWW seeming to do anything Mark asks him to do.
  • WTH, Mark goes to the wedding and asks CWW to kill his wife!
  • Hot dogs were that important?
  • Even though not much sexy talk is being allowed in the courtroom so far Jurors are going there in their heads wondering if maybe CWW and MS...
  • Those voice mail messages and what Mark asked of that nice Dr. P seems suspicious. Was Mark setting Dr. P up to find a dead Teresa?
  • Why did Mark ask Dr. P if it looked like a robbery, but didn't ask about Teresa and her condition.
  • Who is the dude JRR that used the claw end of the hammer?
  • Why'd that gf of JRR tell so much and was it for money?
Don't make fun of my poor attempts. I have no idea what the Jurors are thinking at this point. I'm sure they are getting a sense that Dr. Sievers was a wonderful woman and they're probably horrified by hearing how she died.

And the fact that they (on CTV) keep saying it must be WAYNE who has wants to be like Mark, dress like Mark, be sexual or in love with Mark... Ummmmmm they better do some research. MARK was the sex addict.... and obviously leans to look like whomever he is 'closest to' at the moment (Mummert at this time). Where are they getting these CTV people. NOT impressed. I may just need to apply. :)

I agree with them LOL. I’ve always felt CWW had a huge crush on MS. He still lights up every time MS is mentioned.
I think the looking like a lawyer comments happened during the JRR trial also. Every decent looking defendant looks like a lawyer once they put a suit on. I’m sure he is clean shaven to avoid looking like CWW, so then people say he looks like MM. They don’t look alike, they are just both average height bald white men in their 40-50s.

Now I will say my mom said she thought the defense should have had MS appear scruffy like we’ve seen in some hearings. She said it’s odd to her that he looks better now than he did when he was arrested, and in her opinion a grieving husband should look like a hot mess.

CWW needs to have that lower lip bump checked out. It
makes me nervous. It might just be a benign "venous lake on lip".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998