Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Oregonmama, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Kevin Stout - Digital Forensic Examiner & Jennifer Kircikyan
    Nov 21, 2019

2. JusticeOnly

JusticeOnly Member

I don't think this is the first thing Wright's "destroyed" at a car wash. Maybe he's got his murders mixed up!

Angelo, Bobbywoo, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  3. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Curtis Wayne Wright - Cooperating Co defendant Part 1
    Nov 21, 2019

4. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Curtis Wayne Wright - Cooperating Co defendant Part 2
    Nov 21, 2019

5. IQuestion

IQuestion Well-Known Member

Thank you SeesSEAS, You are a Super Sleuth!! bbm above (Be assured no one is trying to send anyone on a wild goose chase. But MS & Cww have what can only be described as a sinister alliance spanning decades. In my opinion, of course.)

Angelo, Arachne 1, Hatfield and 6 others like this.
  6. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I had that same thought because I read a bit of the discovery last night that kind of suggested MS and CWW had messed around in the past.

Angelo, Arachne 1, IQuestion and 5 others like this.
  7. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

I watched CWW on youtube this evening. He came across as so mild but yet he was part of a vicious murder. I think he will help sink MS. CWW plead guilty. MS makes me sick with his fake crying. Too bad he looks decent in a suit. MS is going down.

Angelo, Arachne 1, IQuestion and 3 others like this.
  8. Gardenista

I feel like I either read it here of heard Vinnie say it on CTV, but maybe I dreamed it.

9. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

I'm a little late responding to the above questions you asked yesterday, but I don't think Dr. Petrites testimony changed over time. I do think, however, that several statements he made early on were not public knowledge until the state forwarded them to JRR's defense attorney after his trial ended (thus their motion for a new trial, which was denied). I am hoping we we will hear more about these statements during MS trial. The following statements were published in the Naples Daily News on November 5, 2019 as follows:
    • Mark Sievers was committing Medicare fraud and was taking cash from patients while also billing Medicare.
    • In the months prior to the murder, Petrites overheard a heated discussion between Teresa Sievers and Mark Sievers. Teresa Sievers was unhappy about money paid to Wright for his work on company servers.
    • Mark Sievers, at some point early in the investigation, told Petrites that he “knew what all had happened.”
    • After Wright was arrested, Mark Sievers wanted the jail staff to allow Wright access to a computer to work on the servers in the medical practice from jail.
    • Mark Sievers defended Wright and questioned the evidence against him.

Rodgers' attorneys request new trial, say certain evidence not disclosed in Sievers murder case

10. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

Thanks, I had forgotten the details of the Bolin case.

11. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

And it's almost exclusively the left eye--the one that's closest to the jury. He purposely honked a few times, while blowing his nose and leaning forward, in case the jurors missed seeing his antics they would, at least, hear his honking. I've even caught him removing his glasses so he can read what's in front of him! Phony, through and through.

12. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

Did CWW do better this time or the same?

13. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

They have Wayne, and a ton of evidence backing him up, as well as other info about their marriage issues and financial problems, but no smoking gun "go kill my wife" emails.

IIRC, I've forgotten a lot.

14. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

@Scalex r u around tomorrow for tweets with the ones you were doing today?

Arachne 1 and IQuestion like this.
  15. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

The part that made me think twice, CWW did not think of using a gun because he is a convicted felon, but to him it is okay to murder a woman with a hammer for 100k. I just don't get it.

16. Oregonmama

I have to go look back in the threads but I think they re interviewed him and he stated info he never shared before... jmo

17. Gardenista

Here is a link to what I read last night that made me think MS and CWW had fooled around in the past and why they might say CWW murdered TS because he was jealous of her.

I went back and looked at the calendar entry you mentioned. It confused me the first time I read it, and it still does actually. I had no idea TS was out of town on this date until now, though.

Who is MS having sex with then from "11:57 PM until 1:05 AM" using a vibrator x3, tongue and finger according to his recorded notes? And why, in the middle of his sex act listing does he write "assist wayne"?

Does this mean he was thinking of Wayne? Does it mean Wayne was there with him?

2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

18. Oregonmama

CWW and Mark were definitely messing around, imo. One of the detectives explored that angle and honesty I think this is another part of the gaslighting Mark was doing to Teresa. He was setting everything up ….. There is no way Teresa would be involved with CWW! IMO

19. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

During this afternoon's testimony CWW alluded to he and Mark possibly having some sort of falling out in their younger years for a few years? Any idea what that's about?

dog.gone.cute, Angelo, Scalex and 3 others like this.
  20. Gardenista

Are you talking about the detective who did the Carrie interview or is there more?

dog.gone.cute and IQuestion like this.