Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by Oregonmama, Nov 21, 2019.

1. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

No way in hell! I can't even believe she was involved with Mark! He is gross.

2. TTF14

Maybe Mark blackmailed CWW into killing Teresa and CWW's story has only some elements of truth. There could be so many reasons he could blackmail him, I assume, not the least of which (or most, probably) is exposing a sexual affair when he was just getting married to a woman.

3. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I agree that TS would't mess with him, but if MS did, they defense could use a jealousy angle as the reason for CWW murdering her. They have that calendar entry that may show MS & CWW fooled around.

4. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

Oh yes, please do! It would be interesting to know why he never shared before.

5. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall

If the State has some kind of deal with CCW that is predicated on a conviction in this case wouldn't that be a motive for him to lie during his testimony?

The defense would make that known to the jury I would think causing major problems for the State. JMO

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  6. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member from back in the day

Thank You for your whole post. Is this why Mark was trying to get rid of computer equipment during the time of Teresa's funeral service? I think Jurors will really want to hear what Dr P knows and has to say.

"Mark Sievers was committing Medicare fraud and was taking cash from patients while also billing Medicare."

Rodgers' attorneys request new trial, say certain evidence not disclosed in Sievers murder case

7. debbiegarcia36

Retired people need their naps! But seriously, he needs to try to stay awake. :(

8. beach

beach Verified Expert

No plea deal is ever contingent on a conviction. Just an agreement to testify truthfully. Or, at least his testimony must corroborate his sworn statement.

9. debbiegarcia36

I definitely think MS getting rid of office stuff was connected to Medicare Fraud. In fact lots of websleuthers thought early on that might be happening.

10. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about CK. I was stating that Teresa would NOT get involved with CWW at all. CK wouldn't either!

11. beach

beach Verified Expert

@SeesSeas Thank you so much for posting the individual video clips. Much appreciated since I can’t watch in real time and no time for a marathon.

Thanks to all for catching me up!

12. TTF14

Wait, who is CK? Am I too tired and in need of bed?

13. Curious Me

Last week it was the talk in another trial of a sweater used as a blindfold game to trick a woman into getting her head bashed.

Just went back into the past threads trying to remember details and there's the talk of fooling women, other than just CWW's bride, with blindfolds.

Note to self -- Never trust a blindfold.

14. debbiegarcia36

Good one. Did you know that the car of the pregnant missing woman in St. Louis was also found at a car wash? I thought CW left his phone at home, including the burner or did he get rid of it in Missouri?

15. Curious Me

The girl, a woman now, who knew them both back in the day and had some juicy stories. She actually still talked to Mark on the phone. She actually went down to Florida only to have to wait outside while there was a family meeting. She went to Mark's her last day in town. She had suspicions and talked to LE. Remember?

What I want to know is what happened to the woman who was joining at Dr. Siever's office location. She had become close friends with Teresa or the Sievers. I can't remember her name. I'm not even sure how to describe her role...she was some kind of spiritual or psychic advisor? What happened to her? Will she be a witness?

Bobbywoo, CalmSeas, Hatfield and 4 others like this.
  16. TTF14

I do not recall the first woman, but definitely the second! She seems to have disappeared.

17. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Lenka Spiska
    Dr. Sievers' associate now practices on her own
    Updated 11:03 a.m. ET Sept. 24, 2015
    Anyone calling the late Dr. Teresa Sievers’ office or visiting her website would conclude that fellow healer Lenka Spiska was still associated with the practice. Both announce her presence and tout Spiska’s expertise in massage, acupressure, reiki and more.

The fact is, almost three months after Sievers was found killed in her Bonita Springs home, Spiska has taken her multi-faceted practice independent. She's completely separated herself from Sievers’ office, which the doctor's husband, Mark, is running.
    [...]

ChicagoChic, Angelo, Bobbywoo and 7 others like this.
  18. Curious Me

Thank You so much SeesSeas. Do you think Lenka Spiska will testify? She seemed so involved with their lives at the time.

19. debbiegarcia36

I recall LE was able to download a ton of messages, notes, etc. from MS phone, IPad etc. It seems he was obsessive about taking notes and documenting every detail of his life. Maybe he is playing court reporter, and writing down everyone's testimony.

Angelo, Bobbywoo, TTF14 and 7 others like this.
  20. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

I agree. There is some type of obsession going on between CWW and MS. They fell in love with their reflection, like Narcissus gazing into the pool of water. They even share the same tattoo of the Yin/Yang symbol, remember? Teresa probably realized that she had made a HUGE mistake leaving KC for Mark (Mr. Toad that never became Mr. Prince). She certainly wouldn't want to X2 that with CWW!

I find it ironic that she left a Black man for a White man who would later kill her. (Remember, she got pregnant by MS while still married to KC.) And now, it is a Black man who will deliver her to Justice.