Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

It's been posted on the guilty thread that Mark's "Spencer Hearing" has been moved to January 3rd, FYI

***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Thanks, dg 1035! I've been sick and have been pouncing about the threads. Was just wondering what was going to happen next. Hope The Very Honorable Judge Bruce Kyle holds steadfast, and shows absolutely NO MERCY to any of these demons! They certainly had no mercy on Teresa! I am still pissed that JRR only got second degree murder. And I'm still hoping that more murders will be attached to CWW, so he can fry before going to Hell.

We need to shorten the time on death row. I think three years on death row is long enough for appeals. Criminals need to know that their behavior is not tolerated, and will be dealt with, quickly. Sure, there might be a RARE mistake made, here and there. We're only human. We're doing the best we can. I think God knows that, already.

I noticed that in the sentencing phase Mark was wearing a suit, whereas JRR was shackled and wearing the red jumpsuit. Why the disparity?
Felon MS probably threw a hissy fit like felon arias and demanded his suit. He was going to be free and go home! Never thought he would be found guilty.

I bet it is one of the last free thinking decisions an inmate makes. Civilian clothes or not for sentencing.

But I bet the real reason, felon MS was not a previous convicted felon but felon JRR was already convicted of other crimes and served time.

While the jury was in deliberation, I made a comment to my wife to the effect of, "What it MS gets off and we happen to run into him at the local Publix grocery store?"
Yesterday, while I was shopping at the local Publix, I turned down an aisle and who is in the aisle but Bonnie Sievers and her partner. I was taken aback, and although not quite a deja vu thing, it felt like one. Of course I didn't say anything to her since I don't know her so I just quickly walked by with just a glance of eye contact and a nod but nothing more.
Anyway, it was weird......... real weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back