Mark Weigert for Sheriff Vs His Opponent

Jaiddie

Reaction score
HEBL 4 CALUMET COUNTY SHERIFF | Home

Jeff Hebl is running against Weigert as Sheriff of Calumet County and I just wanted to point out a few things that a former DA of Calumet County who is endorsing Hebl stated. In his letter to his constituents Nicholas Bolz states: "From my time as serving as your District Attorney, I had gained direct knowledge of the inner workings of the Sherriff’s Department. In Calumet County there is a climate of a Good Old Boy Network. If you don’t play by their rules and become one of them, they will do whatever it takes to replace you with someone who will. "

He goes on to state: "Mark Weigert is part of this Good Old Boy Network. Furthermore, he proudly accepted the endorsement of Nathan Haberman, current District Attorney of Calumet County. I would be remiss now not to also examine the character of Haberman. It is a fact that Haberman took $1,000.00 for his campaign, the maximum amount allowed, from a registered sex offender for child *advertiser censored*. During this time I had an open case in Calumet County prosecuting this sex offender for violating the sex offender registry. This is just one of many examples of how the Good Old Boy Network gets it done in Calumet County."

From doing research of the SA and BD cases, since the new information has come to light about the Dassey computer, I had seen where many posters were confused how LE could just hand a computer that contained possible child *advertiser censored* on it back without someone facing SOME kind of legal ramifications of that, at the least. If a DA is willing to take money for his campaign from such a person, I guess maybe its not so surprising after all. JMO. SMH

Aaaaand, apparently, MW is not relenting on questionable practices and is spreading false and defaming information to the press about his opponent, to which his opponent is fighting back in the media about. Curious to see how this election plays out as that could be very telling as to the current political climate of that local area and claims of corruption, IMO.

Imgur

The culture of 'go along to get along' is something to be resisted as it creates a breeding ground for corruption.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back