Matthew Ward-Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
Reposting this new blog post here:

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...un-used-to-kill-his-father-wayne-millard.html

Matthew-Ward-Jackson.png

Yes, that's one of the gun dealers who allegedly sold DM a gun used to kill his father. He's pointing the gun to his eye and holding money in his other hand. Thanks to A Brocklehurst again for finding this info and photo. Thank you to puppyraiser and hopingforjustice who posted this on another thread.

Sold to Millard or to Smich, who is the one that has him on his no contact list?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Ugggh what a creep.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

It looks like he's wearing a bullet-proof vest.

Could he also be a hit-man? I think DM's defense could implicate this guy unless he has an alibi for the night WM was killed. Was it ever determined how "fresh" WM's body was when it was discovered?

Yes, that's one of the gun dealers who allegedly sold DM a gun used to kill his father. He's pointing the gun to his eye and holding money in his other hand.

It's not actually a real gun he's holding in the photo. It's a ceramic gun-shaped pipe.

ceramic-gun-pistol-waterpipe.jpg

Can anyone interpret the words on the tattoo ??

Attachments

• tattoo head.JPG
    tattoo head.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 69
  • tattoo hand.JPG
    tattoo hand.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 86

Can anyone interpret the words on the tattoo ??

these thumbnails take too long for me to load so I only got a good look at the hand.....looks to me like: cry later

at first it looked to me like ''cry lator'' but that doesn't make sense to me.

Reposting this new blog post here:

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...un-used-to-kill-his-father-wayne-millard.html

Matthew-Ward-Jackson.png

Yes, that's one of the gun dealers who allegedly sold DM a gun used to kill his father. He's pointing the gun to his eye and holding money in his other hand. Thanks to A Brocklehurst again for finding this info and photo. Thank you to puppyraiser and hopingforjustice who posted this on another thread.

How ironic. Does anyone know when this picture was taken?

these thumbnails take too long for me to load so I only got a good look at the hand.....looks to me like: cry later

at first it looked to me like ''cry lator'' but that doesn't make sense to me.

I also see Cry Lator. Definitely an O R. Maybe the guy doesn't know how to spell. Does any of this make sense? :scared:JMO.

Could he also be a hit-man? I think DM's defense could implicate this guy unless he has an alibi for the night WM was killed. Was it ever determined how "fresh" WM's body was when it was discovered?

Unless this picture is fairly recent, after the murder of TB and DM's arrest and he's just mocking DM, playing with peoples' minds. Attention freak? Freak regardless. :nuts: I would like to know when this was taken. :maddening: MOO.

Can't wait to read your new story ABro.

I also see Cry Lator. Definitely an O R. Maybe the guy doesn't know how to spell. Does any of this make sense? :scared:JMO.

I'm not sure about "cry", but it looks like Lator may be correct or La tor.

Yes at the courthouse. You can pick up a copy. It's covered by a publication ban so it can't be published.

What is the title of proceedings in a criminal case? Her Majesty v. Millard?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Maybe a cry lator is like a calculator. ... but he produces cries not calculations. Or yes, someone who cannot spell.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member