Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Discussion in 'Rebecca Zahau Nalepa' started by SunnieRN, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

2. Loading...

3. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

From the comments under the article.

"Jack Trimarco -- an ex-FBI agent that ran the polygraph division for the bureau in Los Angeles -- says another lie detector test needs to be given to Adam Shacknai. For someone with Paul Redden's credentials and reputation, to say that he wasn't able to draw a conclusion, but FELT Adam Shacknai was telling the truth, simply isn't acceptable. Polygraphers don't let emotions or gut feeling or observations to include body language, and verbalizations taint the results," Trimarco says. Trimarco said he would be willing to conduct another polygraph test of Adam Shacknai, and any other witnesses in the investigation. If the test is inconclusive, as it was in this case, you state that you have no opinion, period, end of discussion. This means you run another test, with new questions. Polygraphers aren't trained to judge people's feelings, it's just not something we do, or have the capability of doing. Adam Shacknai needs to be given another polygraph test, Trimarco says."

4. time

time New Member

Is that the correct link Sunnie?

I did find this interesting from your link:

5. time

time New Member

Oh, sorry, I see the headline now on the video!

6. time

time New Member

Puzzling...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ight-suffocated-doctor-claims-search-warrants

7. time

time New Member

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/130367943.html

I guess the key words are, "at first"

8. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

Sorry, went to read the article and saw the video, but should have posted to watch the video.:innocent: Too much work, not enough sleep.:floorlaugh:

9. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

10. CalElliot

CalElliot New Member

Warrants posted in forum media links.

11. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

12. Rhyme & Reason

Rhyme & Reason New Member

There is a security system in place but LE said it was regularly not used, unfortunately.

13. time

time New Member

Uh, this search warrant says Coronado Police Officers "received a radio call of a female who had hung herself" The fire department said they immediately noticed rigor mortis. Pg 8

Attached Files:

14. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

15. time

time New Member

July 14th 1800 Respond to Children's Hospital Pending Protective Services Report

16. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

The "visible injuries" are the key here. Max's facial injuries would not explain why he stopped breathing. His neck also was not broken. But what the doctor did not see was the extensive damage to Max's spinal cord. But that doctor's opinion explains why DS apparently believes Max was suffocated (as was reported to us by a poster with inside information.)

17. time

time New Member

Yes. I just don't understand why he didn't tell them that this was just an initial opinion and testing would validate or not? I really don't know if he was ethical in claiming the suffocation so strongly ... he kept telling them that for four days? What was the testing on Wed (or ?) we heard about, an MRI to be performed?

Good grief, a woman is dead because of this (I'm convinced at least)

18. tiredblondy

tiredblondy New Member

Ah yes. I absolutely agree. In the autopsy, the condition the child entered the hospital in was indictative of brainstem/spinal cord involvement.

from the autopsy report page 2

Upon paramedic’s arrival, CPR was continued, and cardiotonic medications were administered. During a second round of epinephrine, he had spontaneous return of circulation. The estimated duration of CPR was 25-30 minutes. He was transported via ambulance to Sharp Coronado Hospital. A head CT demonstrated cerebral edema, ‘rotational artifact’, and a possible C5 abnormality. He had nonreactive pupils upon admission and decorticated posturing. He was transferred to Rady Children’s Hospital

Just makes me want to cry..knowing what that meant..

19. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Speaking of Atty. Bremner, I heard her on my car radio today on KFI talk radio. She said that a neighbor two doors down from the mansion came forward and contacted her and told her that she heard a woman scream HELP at 11;30 pm the evening of the hanging.

What I would like to know is if this neighbor called police after hearing that woman screaming for help? Otherwise, I am wondering why not? And is she being truthful?

Bremner said, when asked, that this neighbor has already been questioned by the police, but I dio not know when she was. Was it a story she told from the start? Or is she just coming forward now?

20. stilettos

stilettos Former Member

Which IMO is called Motive....You can bet that my husband would be keeping me under 100% eyeball to eyeball guard should he ever think that I was under the impression someone killed my child...he knows me. I would ask him to keep the weapons in the house under lock and key because I may not be responsible for my own actions. Just saying...I can see where this one doctor may have set a chain reaction into motion.

21. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

Guess we are finding out that the information was reported to the police, at least that is the current news. I take this to mean, since it was not released by LE, that there had to be a reason for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.