Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Atty. Bremner, I heard her on my car radio today on KFI talk radio. She said that a neighbor two doors down from the mansion came forward and contacted her and told her that she heard a woman scream HELP at 11;30 pm the evening of the hanging.

What I would like to know is if this neighbor called police after hearing that woman screaming for help? Otherwise, I am wondering why not? And is she being truthful?

Bremner said, when asked, that this neighbor has already been questioned by the police, but I dio not know when she was. Was it a story she told from the start? Or is she just coming forward now?

Radaronline reported that the new witness attempted to report the information to police twice but was "blown off" (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-witness-heard-screams-went-cops-blown).

I am not very surprised that the witness did not call 911 the same night. Sometimes people think the scream is from a neighbor's TV or teenagers playing. Sometimes the scream dies down quickly and they think their ears are wrong. Plus murder isn't something that happens all the time (thankfully). Most people do not think they will ever be a murder witness.

But when death is proved to have happened, people start to rethink what they have heard.

Whether this witness is credible will depend on other factors. I hope we can see more reports upcoming.

Radaronline reported that the new witness attempted to report the information to police twice but was "blown off" (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-witness-heard-screams-went-cops-blown).

I am not very surprised that the witness did not call 911 the same night. Sometimes people think the scream is from a neighbor's TV or teenagers playing. Sometimes the scream dies down quickly and they think their ears are wrong. Plus murder isn't something that happens all the time (thankfully). Most people do not think they will ever be a murder witness.

But when death is proved to have happened, people start to rethink what they have heard.

Whether this witness is credible will depend on other factors. I hope we can see more reports upcoming.

If it was coming from the mansion the witness could have believed other people were there and could help. If the witness tried to report this to the police, then I find the witness more credible than if the witness just came forward now.

Speaking of Atty. Bremner, I heard her on my car radio today on KFI talk radio. She said that a neighbor two doors down from the mansion came forward and contacted her and told her that she heard a woman scream HELP at 11;30 pm the evening of the hanging.

What I would like to know is if this neighbor called police after hearing that woman screaming for help? Otherwise, I am wondering why not? And is she being truthful?

Bremner said, when asked, that this neighbor has already been questioned by the police, but I dio not know when she was. Was it a story she told from the start? Or is she just coming forward now?

She hears somebody scream for help but she doesn't lift the receiver and call 911 to summon help? I can certainly see why LE blew her off if she filed a police report later. Good grief.

JMO

She hears somebody scream for help but she doesn't lift the receiver and call 911 to summon help? I can certainly see why LE blew her off if she filed a police report later. Good grief.

JMO

Maybe the witness believed whoever was in the mansion was going to help. A witness is not necessarily going to think a person's life could be in danger even if that person screaming for help-especially from inside a large mansion.

Is that the correct link Sunnie?

I did find this interesting from your link:

JMO
Unfortunately that is the society we live in today, we see people hit by cars in crosswalks and people continue on about their business not stopping to help, irregardless of that LE should not be blowing off witnesses period.

Maybe the witness believed whoever was in the mansion was going to help. A witness is not necessarily going to think a person's life could be in danger even if that person screaming for help-especially from inside a large mansion.

There really is no good excuse for ignoring a call for help and not punching in three numbers into a phone to call for LE.

JMO

Snip:

'The witness contradicts the facts released by the sheriff's department," a source close to the the family's legal team told RadarOnline.com. "This individual, whose name is not being disclosed, was unequivocal about what they heard: a woman scream for help -- from inside the mansion -- at 11 pm PT"

It's a dramatic development that challenges the theory floated by law enforcement. They've suggested a guilt-ridden Zahau killed herself at about 3am PT, after being informed of a grim prognosis for Max, 6, who suffered grave injuries from a fall while under the woman's care.

According to a source close to Zahau's family, the new information "appears to back up" information they obtained from Zahau’s phone records which questioned whether the voice mail that allegedly triggered the suicide was indeed left. The AT&T call logs revealed Zahau had a series of phone conversations and exchanged several text messages in the hours leading up to her death, as RadarOnline.com previously reported.

Nineteen minutes before the witness heard the "scream for help," Zahau received a text message from Nina Romano, 41, the twin sister of Shacknai's ex-wife Dina. In an interview with News 8 San Deigo last Saturday, Romano said she sent the text message because she wanted to visit Zahau "to talk to her about the accident."

Just curious how you happen to be aware that she did not call 911? Do you possibly have a link that states she didn't call 911?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-witness-heard-screams-went-cops-blown

The new witness in the Coronado mansion deaths -- who is claiming they heard a "scream for help" hours before cops said Rebecca Zahau died -- attempted to report the information to police twice but was "blown off," RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Sounds like it was reported later, after the fact.

This has probably been said before, but I just joined in on this case here today.

I think the circumstances about Maxie's injury are strange. The only thing I can think of is that he was running down the hall, as energetic little boys do. The dog was excited, too, and jumped into Maxie's path (because Maxie had to be running to have the velocity to flip over the railing). Tripping on the dog while running sent Maxie over the railing.

The scooter was in the downstairs stair area, and on impact, Maxie hit it with some part of his body and it ended up partially on his foot/shin.

And possibly someone (Xena?) told Jonah that Maxie was playing with the dog, and Jonah decided it was the dog's fault. Jonah told Rebecca "get that dog out of here," thus the kennel and the tears.

And I have no theories about Rebecca's death. Yeah, the brother looks like an obvious suspect. Yes, he had the knot skills, but why bother to do that elaborate hand/leg thing - it was overkill and just makes him more of a suspect and makes it appear less as a suicide! If he threw her over the balcony sometime after 1AM, did he really sit there quietly in the guest house until 6:45 knowing there was a body hanging in the courtyard outside?

It seems they would have found a better excuse somehow to find her body before 6:45AM (something as simple as: "couldn't sleep..." or "heard a noise". (You'll say I am naive to think that, but even for a murderer, it would seem way too difficult to kill someone and then sit and wait for 3, 4, 5 hours while the body is hanging outside your window.)

However, having said that, I have no alternative explanations to offer...

This has probably been said before, but I just joined in on this case here today.

I think the circumstances about Maxie's injury are strange. The only thing I can think of is that he was running down the hall, as energetic little boys do. The dog was excited, too, and jumped into Maxie's path (because Maxie had to be running to have the velocity to flip over the railing). Tripping on the dog while running sent Maxie over the railing.

The scooter was in the downstairs stair area, and on impact, Maxie hit it with some part of his body and it ended up partially on his foot/shin.

And possibly someone (Xena?) told Jonah that Maxie was playing with the dog, and Jonah decided it was the dog's fault. Jonah told Rebecca "get that dog out of here," thus the kennel and the tears.

And I have no theories about Rebecca's death. Yeah, the brother looks like an obvious suspect. Yes, he had the knot skills, but why bother to do that elaborate hand/leg thing - it was overkill and just makes him more of a suspect and makes it appear less as a suicide! If he threw her over the balcony sometime after 1AM, did he really sit there quietly in the guest house until 6:45 knowing there was a body hanging in the courtyard outside?

It seems they would have found a better excuse somehow to find her body before 6:45AM (something as simple as: "couldn't sleep..." or "heard a noise". (You'll say I am naive to think that, but even for a murderer, it would seem way too difficult to kill someone and then sit and wait for 3, 4, 5 hours while the body is hanging outside your window.)

However, having said that, I have no alternative explanations to offer...

Bolded by me: yeah, when there was a whole ocean just outside the door.lol.

I'm not saying Rebecca wasn't murdered,she very well could have been, but I just can't see Jonah, or Adam being responsible. Why bring so much suspicion to themselves? Take her body and hang from a tree somewhere, or dump her in the ocean.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

From the comments under the article.

"Jack Trimarco -- an ex-FBI agent that ran the polygraph division for the bureau in Los Angeles -- says another lie detector test needs to be given to Adam Shacknai. For someone with Paul Redden's credentials and reputation, to say that he wasn't able to draw a conclusion, but FELT Adam Shacknai was telling the truth, simply isn't acceptable. Polygraphers don't let emotions or gut feeling or observations to include body language, and verbalizations taint the results," Trimarco says. Trimarco said he would be willing to conduct another polygraph test of Adam Shacknai, and any other witnesses in the investigation. If the test is inconclusive, as it was in this case, you state that you have no opinion, period, end of discussion. This means you run another test, with new questions. Polygraphs aren't trained to judge people's feelings, it's just not something we do, or have the capability of doing. Adam Shacking needs to be given another polygraph test, Trimarco says."

Is the same guy that use to be on tv and said he could tell if someone was lying just by hearing them speak and how they answered the questions?

Or was that another ex-polygraph examiner?

TIA

IMO

Sounds like it was reported later, after the fact.

What is most puzzling to me is if she really heard a woman screaming for help then why in the world wouldnt she have called 911 immediately????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288