May 24: Another Tornado Outbreak Is Expected Today and Tomorrow

Oh please...... be safe everyone!!!! Have to take my daughter home who has a migraine and is throwing up, but insist on going home so "she can go to work tomorrow". AGHH!!!!! I am in South Carolina/Georgia area, and it has been SO DANG HOT!!! I have family in the Joplin, MO area, and I have friends in the Oklahoma area. Love you all...... please be safe....

Spotters confirm tornado at Highland Park/Tollway near SMU.

Tornado warning extended through Rockwall County.

LOL I think DK would be a wonderful 'catch' for some gal. Ya Ya

You're so sweet! :blowkiss: Thanks!

Lot of meteorologists go on there and sometimes its really entertaining because some have big egos it is gets a little wild lol.

Meteorologists can be VERY prickly, lol. Combo of ego and all the crap they take for being wrong, I figure.

Sirens are sounding in Rowlett now. No rotation here, according to radar. If I hear a train, I'm outta here.

Sirens are sounding in Rowlett now. No rotation here, according to radar. If I hear a train, I'm outta here.

Be safe PTM. From the Youtube video I saw of the tornado hitting Joplin, you'll need that Motrin just to calm yourself from the sound ot it coming. I'd probably have a heart attack just hearing it a comin'. :sick:

Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport are taking all passengers and employees to safety, as are the fans and players at the NHL game.

Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport are taking all passengers and employees to safety, as are the fans and players at the NHL game.

I guess the hail is terrific with both baseball and some softball sized hail hitting in the FW area. Guess it has passed thru the area, mostly rain now. Whoops, now he says here comes the hail hitting the ball park !!!

OH no, there is a tornado warning for the Joplin Mo area right now. Winds moving there are over 100 mph. I wonder if the storms are so bad there as they have no mountains to direct the winds up off the plains.

The Texas Rangers baseball game has been evacuated with all of the fans going under the stadium in a huge basement.

Also, Joplin, MO, is under a tornado warning. :(

Scandi, that's the second round of hail for the ballpark tonight.

They just said Rockwall county is under a tornado warning for another 25 minutes. Although I'm right on the edge of Dallas and Rockwall counties, it seems like we're in the clear and the sirens have stopped.

Prayers and love and faith to all those in the storms' paths tonight. This has been a terrible week. God bless and keep all of you.

Best-
Herding Cats

What mulit-talented posters we have at WS. It never ceases to amaze me. Please be careful and stay safe.

I am worried for tomorrow. hope our torcon predictions are wrong. Sounds like all hell is breaking lose out your way. Stay safe tonight everyone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back