Maybe KC DID drop Caylee off at Sawgrass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there ever was any tape. They were just trying to trick her out of a confession.

Confess about what?

At that time LE were trying their hardest to get leads that would allow them to find Caylee. It was Conscience of Guilt on KC's part that she felt she was being entrapped into a confession.

They had suspicions since nothing was proving to be true but did not really know Caylee was dead until they had the first forensics,

KC was arrested for child negligence because she would not cooperate and help LE find Caylee. I honestly believe that LE thought by throwing KC in jail she'd come clean.

They were trying to get some viable leads to go searching not seek a confession. IMHO.

I'm an idiot with pings...is there anyone that can tell me if KC ever pings at Sawgrass? Is it possible that LE did collect physical evidence at Sawgrass and we just haven't seen anything in the discovery yet because they're still investigating? Not trying to stir any pots here--it's just that one statement about the shed stuck with me through all the reading I did yesterday!

TIA!!

It is my understanding that Diptera: Calliphoridae (Blowflies) show up within 30 minutes of death. The fact that only one leg from a blow fly was found in the trunk means that this corpse fauna did not have access to the corpse. If the remains had been decomposing in a shed at Sawgrass there would have been alot more initial colonizers. The fact they were not there IMO excludes the possibility of this type scenario.

Page2510475entomologyreport.jpg

entomology report.... http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15084977/Forensic-Entymology-Report

I'm an idiot with pings...is there anyone that can tell me if KC ever pings at Sawgrass? Is it possible that LE did collect physical evidence at Sawgrass and we just haven't seen anything in the discovery yet because they're still investigating? Not trying to stir any pots here--it's just that one statement about the shed stuck with me through all the reading I did yesterday!

TIA!!

The pings show her in the area of the Anthony home till 4:11pm then she starts traveling toward Tony's area of town.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2821335&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.[/ame]

0000-0322 continuous cell activity
break in activity sleep pattern
0745-1614 in the area of the parents
1618-1757 movement to the north, west and northwest
1757-2317 in the area of Semoran Blvd and Aloma ave
break in activity sleep pattern

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17874799/detail.html

KC's written statement 7/16/08 is here
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
I am going to paraphrase:
1) monday June 9 between 9am and 1pm dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with "Nanny"
2)"Nanny's" name is ZFG
3)ZFG has watched Caylee for past 1 1/2 to 2 years
4)ZFG is 25, from New York, roughly 5'7", dark brown curly hair
5) Met ZFG thru JMH, ZFG watched his son Zachary for about 6 months to a year
6)Met ZFG in 2004 around Christmas
7)Dropped Caylee off and went to work at Universal Studios Orlando
8)Left work around 5pm, went to Sawgrass no Caylee no ZFG
9)Called ZFG's phone but it had been turned off (that day)
10)Waited 2 hours and then went to places (plural) that ZFG would take Caylee and went to JB Park
11)Then went to one of few places felt "at home" TL and spent the rest of the night "worrying and pacing"
12) lied and stolen from friends and family, to find my daughter
13)Thursday June 12 got a quick call from Zenaida
14)Every day gone to Malls and parks looking for ZFG and Caylee
15)gone to popular bars and restaurants looking for Zenaida
16)Tuesday July 15 around 12pm got a call from Caylee
17)Zenaida never explained why Caylee is no longer in Orlando
(so ZFG said she wasn't in Orlando? when did she say that?)

If I believe KC dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments how would I explain that the rest of her written statement, so far, has been proven to be nothing but lies?
IMO 2 proven truths in this written statement
#12 - lied and stolen from friends and family
#15 - gone to popular bars and restaurants

I read through several transcripts yesterday and came across something I'd missed before. It's in KC's first interview with Yuri on 7/16/08. KC is describing the location of "Zanny's" apartment at Sawgrass. Considering that there is often a tiny grain of truth in a liar's words AND the fact that the mention of a "shed" seems extraneous information, I am wondering if perhaps KC DID drop Caylee off at Sawgrass...in the shed she describes here: (See bolded)

7 Q Do you remember the apartment number?
8 A Two ten.
9 Q Okay.
10 A It's on the second floor.
11 Q If you were to pull into the Saw Grass Apartments would the building be the one
12 closest to the road, furtherest back, half way?
13 A As soon as you go straight you go over one speed bump and it's the first one on
14 the right hand side.
15 Q Okay, is there a pool next to it? Or is there anything about the...
16 A There's...
17 Q ...apartment that stands out?
18 A There's a welcome sign um, I guess there's a little shed close to the building
19 maybe about ten yards away.

link to transcript is here: http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_Casey-0411-071608.htm

I don't recall seeing any discussion here about this shed nor reading about any investigation of the grounds at Sawgrass besides the apartment. I'm wondering if perhaps this shed was a temporary holding place for Caylee. Is there any evidence that KC was at Sawgrass or pings that would place her there between leaving Hopespring with Caylee and later showing up at Blockbuster? Any thoughts?

This is my first time starting a thread; I hope I've done it correctly!

A local wrote about the shed here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712332&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight[/ame]

Maybe it was an interrogation tactic?

That was my impression. In fact, IIRC, toward the end of the interview when Allen and Mellich are stepping out, I think Allen mentions that he wants to talk with Mellich about security tapes - almost as if he wasn't aware of them.

I just read that whole thread. It got especially interesting once it moved to the parking lot! Did anything ever come of Casey's connection to apartment 210 per all that wonderful sleuthing? TIA if anyone knows :)

Somewhere there is information about the last couple who lived in the apartment.* As with everything else, it is confusing information because they were living together when their names were different, got married but then divorced or something like that. At one time it was discussed that the woman may have ties to KC's neighborhood.

The above weirdnesses plus the subject of the VA person who lives at SG, plus the loose railing outside the named apartment that was fixed under suspicious timing - all of these weird, unexplained people, circumstances, etc. leave me wondering about things. That said, maybe LE has explanations for everything and we don't know how they outrule potential connections. When you read about the woman with the initials VA it really makes one :waitasec: imo. I'm sure it's because we never see all the information. Also, threads fade out with no conclusions drawn because something new to discuss comes up. Like that abandoned house issue that the PI was poking around the grounds of - I never heard the ending to that story or if LE checked out the place, etc. :waitasec:

*I read the link provided earlier in this thread and that's where the previous tenant info was discussed (but not any info regarding a link to KC's neighborhood - anybody recall that?)

Hello, this is my first time posting. My husband has worked in the apartment industry for approx 20 years, so I tought I would just add my opinions on a couple of things discussed. Since the shed is used by maintenance, it is very unlikely that a body was stashed there. The shed would have been used daily by maintenece workers during working hours, as all parts, tools, chemicals, paint, ect are kept there. On call after hours maintenace would also use the shed. Not likley that the shed stayed locked for several days.

The resident also states there are camera's on the property. Unless the camera's were not working, there is a good chance LE do have the tapes. There are 8 cameras on the property my husband works at, some visual, some not. They are placed to view cars entering, leaving, to view the parking lot, pool area, laundry room, ect. They are recoded on tape, and yes the police come by to view the tapes, and are also used by insurance companies. Once every 3 months he would compress the tapes onto to 2 dvd's, and labled.

Just a couple of more thoughts. There are 208 units, which meens by law, there must be an employee who lives onsite. Their is a manger, and probably an assitant manager and leasing agent. There are at least 2 maintenance workers, and possibly a painter and or a porter, and cleaners. If Casey was dropping off Caylee for 3to 4 months, she would have been noticed by an employee. Other residents would have noticed her, as well as her vehicle. Gates are normally left open during office hours. When they are closed, just piggy back behind a car. Vacant apartments are not left unlocked, so I find it quite unlikely she was in a vacant aprtment without being seen by someone. IMO, the LE has information and are not releasing it.

The grain of "truth" is actually fact, which is there is a Sawgrass apt building. IMO, the mention of a shed is merely an embellishment that all pathological liars use to make their lies sound convincing. If you haven't heard about a shed in discovery, etc, then there's nothing there. Totally. Nothing. IMO, not worth pursuing.

I respectfully disagree.
Just because something has not appeared in discovery yet doesn't mean it should be disregarded all together. Bouncing ideas and theories off each other, and having a fresh set of eyes (or hundreds rather) to pour over and ponder any info/tidbits we have gleaned from this case is beneficial, because you never know if it may become of evidentiary(sp?) value later on.

What might seem irrelevant to some might be a treasure trove for others!
If it turns out to be nothing in the end... Well, at least we tried to look at angle and possibility that we could.

That's what makes WS so great. Thanks for the thread!

P.S Was it not VA who refused to speak with LE?

P.S.S I too agree that LE was making up the sawgrass video surveillance in hopes that KC would admit that she was never there. Police don't necessarily have to tell the truth during interrogations, and I doubt that they would have been able to issue a subpoena that quickly for those surveillance tapes. My opinion only.

I respectfully disagree.
Just because something has not appeared in discovery yet doesn't mean it should be disregarded all together. Bouncing ideas and theories off each other, and having a fresh set of eyes (or hundreds rather) to pour over and ponder any info/tidbits we have gleaned from this case is beneficial, because you never know if it may become of evidentiary(sp?) value later on.

If it turns out to be nothing in the end... Well, at least we tried to look at angle and possibility that we could.

P.S.S I too agree that LE was making up the sawgrass video surveillance in hopes that KC would admit that she was never there. Police don't necessarily have to tell the truth during interrogations, and I doubt that they would have been able to issue a subpoena that quickly for those surveillance tapes. My opinion only.

It was Katie R who refused to speak with LE. Vicky A is her friend.

It was Katie R who refused to speak with LE. Vicky A is her friend.

Thanks! I feel like it's been ages since this stuff came out. Off to re-read the thread BJB, WBG and Patty have provided.

I respectfully disagree.

The LE could have made up the video surveillance. As far as a subpeona, if the police ask for a tape, we just give it to them, no subpeona needed. In fact, they can give a date and if they have approx time, and watch it right there in the office if they want to. If a resident wants it, they can view it at the police station.

Didn't someone speculate that KC may have used AL's vehicle to go to Sawgrass and see ZG's car on the day in question? And have we really pinned down the exact day/s her pings could put her in the area (I know LE was initially going after the 9th, but shortly after finding out about the nursing home tape, they must have amended that because it led them to ZG's visit). I'm sure Bond or JWG have it all nailed down.

Also, KC was already pretty familiar with the place with AD and Dante having lived there; she was a frequent visitor. It wouldn't be a stretch for her to remember landmarks. And Frank McK was allegedly involved in taking fake deposits for apartments, so it might be well known among her or her friends that that particular one was empty. Also, didn't someone local comment that Fusian maintained an apartment on the premises? I just think there are a variety of ways that KC could have mentally noted various outbuildings, particularly if she used them to navigate her way through the different apartment buildings.

And depending on how friendly any of these folks were with the people who worked in the management office, I'd assume keys wouldn't be a problem. It might be easy to have someone look the other way for a little cash if someone needed to crash for a night in an empty apt (I'm being delicate).

Could suckering Tony into busting the lock off the shed have had to do with getting Caylee's body and less with those damn gas cans.
The Anthony's property also has "a little shed close to a building."

Why not? She had a bag of Tony and his room mates trash in her trunk where her decomposing daughter was. Reverend Grund's opinion is that she was trying to get Jesse's fingerprints at one of the scenes and she took that random shower at Jesse's.

Caylee was dumped in the woods amongst trash. I don't put things past her. A lot of people claim she is not that smart but what if that is the idea? It works on her family...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a243064bc56f3e0c27a1a6&skin_id=601

A local wrote about the shed here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712332&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight[/ame][/QU

I disagree, I think we are all bored here with nothing going on. drop her her off to who?

i don't think sawgrass was a location where she hid the body but i do believe somehow she knew a zenaida was there on the date caylee went missing....she was looking at apt.to rent...she probably thought "how convenient"...I just don't get why noone working there has seen her that day?

There is a apt review site I found via google.

Seem Sawgrass is a BAD place to live and the gates are always broke.Also 1 review was talking about a kidnapping there {of a adult} that was kept on the down low.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html

Snipped from Article

Also the previous poster mentioned the shooting two months ago but 2 weeks ago at 12:30 pm (THAT BROAD DAYLIGHT FOLKS) my neighbor just behind me got robbed at gunpoint and his roomate was kidnapped ( they did find him) and nothing was mentioned at all. Also when we sent the letter the maintence guy came down 7 days later and REFUSED to leave until I signed the maintenence request

Rate this review

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html#ixzz0cDj6cdKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member