MD MD - Bob Boyes, 10, Port Republic, 26 Dec 1968

Hi Chris
My name is Joy, the sister of Bob Boyes. This is the first time I've come across this website with information regarding the disappearance of my brother. I have never heard of HEW/HHS. Very curious at what this is all about. If there's anything I can answer for you please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you.

Hi Joy,

I am so sorry your family is still seeking answers. The good news is that DNA tech has advanced greatly and should be very helpful. Make sure LE has your DNA for comparison, and I would want them to revisit any unidentified remains databases for a hit.

praying answers come your way soon

amateur opinion and speculation

I'm so sorry. It must be so late wherever you are. Finding it hard to sleep tonight especially finding this website and reading everything that's on it about the disappearance of my brother, Bob. Yes, my DNA, my mother's and other brother's DNA is on file.

Diane,

I'm curious about the neighbor threatening my family with a shotgun?
My brother, Jon, mentioned that as well however I never heard about that nor was that ever in any police files.
I'm still searching for answers in the disappearance. A little boy just doesn't disappear without a trace. I remember the FBI and the national guard searching for him and they said that he disappeared without a hair trace. So strange.
Hello Joy; first of all, accept my condolences and a great hug from a distance.
Unfortunately the only information I have is what I read here:
I thought this would be in the Police files too, taking into account they checked his alibi. I wonder if more people in the neighbourhood had problems with this individual, he appears to be the classic rude and crazy guy accross the street.

Hello Joy; first of all, accept my condolences and a great hug from a distance.
Unfortunately the only information I have is what I read here:

I thought this would be in the Police files too, taking into account they checked his alibi. I wonder if more people in the neighbourhood had problems with this individual, he appears to be the classic rude and crazy guy accross the street.

We were told that. I don't believe the disappearance had anything to do with a "crazy neighbor". I'm certain the police, national guard, FBI, would have thoroughly investigated that accusation but they didn't. Almost seems like there has been a cover-up. I don't believe, after going through his file at the Prince Frederick Police Department that they're investigation was anything more than adequate. There was nothing formal in the file besides someone's lie detector results. When asked about other things they had nothing to say. Whatever was written down was on a yellow legal pad paper with no dates no signatures out of sequence No documentation.

We were told that. I don't believe the disappearance had anything to do with a "crazy neighbor". I'm certain the police, national guard, FBI, would have thoroughly investigated that accusation but they didn't. Almost seems like there has been a cover-up. I don't believe, after going through his file at the Prince Frederick Police Department that they're investigation was anything more than adequate. There was nothing formal in the file besides someone's lie detector results. When asked about other things they had nothing to say. Whatever was written down was on a yellow legal pad paper with no dates no signatures out of sequence No documentation.

If they had someone take a lie detector test they had at least one poi , was the persons name and result available to you?

Surprisingly little info out there about him...really hard to come up with any kind of real ideas based upon this.

How far away from Bob's home did his friend live? What was along the way (any woods? bodies of water? etc) Were there any suspects in his disappearance? So frustrating, not knowing any of this.

I'm his sister, Joy. We lived in a very rural area, owned 10 acres of land. Nearest neighbors were about 1 mile away.

The story about the neighbour threatening the Boyes family with a shotgun is so creepy. Maybe he was annoyed because the kids crossed his property or somehting, I don't know... He may be far away, but did he have family? What if a member of this individual's family tried to shot at the deer and failed? That would explain why the deer came back home, Pete would have run to a safe place.
Was the neighbour really away too, this may not have have been investigated any further, other than the neighbour's word on that.

Yes, I did read the report. I don't recall the name however they passed the lie detector test. It wasn't anyone that lived in the area or that we knew.

Still, lie detectors aren't infallible. It is interesting that this happened the day after Christmas, perhaps a visitor during the holiday season abducted your brother like the out of towner mentioned above.

We had no visitors and the closest neighbor was approximately one mile away. Very rural area.
OIC. I just meant by visitors, a visitor from out of town staying with one of the families in the region for Christmas, who just happened to be a predator. But sounds like that isn't likely. I'm sorry you have to go through this all !

Hi, I am Bob 's sister, Joy. Still searching for answers in the disappearance of my brother. Should you have any questions that I can answer please do not hesitate to ask.

Hello Joy. My heart goes out to you missing your brother for all these years. I can only imagine what you and your family have gone through Big Hug to you.

I have a couple of questions about the pet deer. Do you know how long it took for your brothers pet deer to come home? Did it just appear or did anyone see the direction it came from?
Does anyone remember the pet deer looking freaked out? Did the pet deer go toward or keep going any specific location in the neighborhood after your brother went missing?
Just asking since the pet deer seemed attached to your brother he might have been looking for your brother also and or smelled where you brother could of been. Animals are amazing especially when they get attached and form a bond with a person.

@Njoyinsd2 Welcome to WS glad to have you here. I am truly sorry for the loss of your brother, this must be difficult for you all.
Do you have an opinion about what may have happened to Bob , that you would be by willing to share with us ? TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back