GUILTY MD - Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Paul Hasson, plotted white supremacist mass murder, Feb 2019

Wagtales10

Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...iIORFHdiDavuPhElOgJWrQ&utm_term=.4fd93732b4f7

U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist has been arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a massive domestic terror attack targeting politicians and journalists.

Christopher Paul Hasson called for “focused violence” to “establish a white homeland” and dreamed of ways to “kill almost every last person on earth,” according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as “best place in dc to see congress people” and “are supreme court justices protected.”

Hasson is a Marine Corps and Army National Guard veteran currently posted to US Coast Guard headquarters in Washington DC, according to investigators.

The filing said Hasson, a fan of the Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, compiled a spreadsheet of apparent targets, including Representatives Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar, and anchors from CNN and MSNBC.

Then he searched online for “civil war if trump impeached” and “what if trump illegally impeached”, according to investigators.

Bit more important than Jussie Smollett, I do think.

Neo-Nazi in coast guard plotted attack on Democrats and journalists, say prosecutors

Hasson is a Marine Corps and Army National Guard veteran currently posted to US Coast Guard headquarters in Washington DC, according to investigators.

The filing said Hasson, a fan of the Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, compiled a spreadsheet of apparent targets, including Representatives Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar, and anchors from CNN and MSNBC.

Then he searched online for “civil war if trump impeached” and “what if trump illegally impeached”, according to investigators.

Neo-Nazi in coast guard plotted attack on Democrats and journalists, say prosecutors

1000000% agree.

These are the people protecting citizens AND have the trust of their fellow servicemen lives. Its sickening to hear things like this where this monster actively wants to exterminate minorities. Who radicalized him? Thats the question that needs to be made. We ask that in other terrorism cases but why not in cases like this. Where did he go to get radicalized or who caused it?

I am curious how he was discovered. Any know?
From the original link
“An active duty Coast Guard member stationed at Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, D.C., was arrested last week on illegal weapons and drug charges as a result of an ongoing investigation led by Coast Guard Investigation Services, in cooperation with the FBI and the Dept. of Justice,” McBride said in a written statement. McBride declined to comment further, citing the open investigation."

Looks like drug raid led to everything else?

This man studied Breivik and even had steroids and drugs like Breivik did. This is the 2nd coast guard to be caught in white supremacy in the recent months. How deep does it go? Who Radicalized them?

I do hope it is found how he was radicalized.

What kind of entrance questions are there in the Coast Guard?

Is it easy to slip through for a terrorist?

I do hope it is found how he was radicalized.

What kind of entrance questions are there in the Coast Guard?

Is it easy to slip through for a terrorist?

Who radicalized this man to think that being a White nationalist is right?...?

I also noticed it looks like he gave the people on his target list little nicknames.

Maybe someone could post a link to this thread on the Breaking News thread? I would do it but I am posting on a phone connected to a slow and spotty net connection.

I am curious how he was discovered. Any know?

NBC News, citing a source, reports the Coast Guard began investigating Hasson with help from the FBI and other federal law enforcement after he was flagged because of extremist internet searches and visits to extremist websites at work.

“He wasn’t too surprised to be arrested, but he was worried about law enforcement officers entering his home, the unnamed federal law enforcement official told NBC News.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/christopher-hasson/

Christopher Hasson Affidavit Criminal Complaint

This sounds like a pretty simple case. Many more twist & turns & therefore much more to discuss in the Jussie Smollett case.

That's interesting that he visited these sites at work, and that he wasn't surprised about his arrest. Cry for help? Checking to see if the system works? Looks like it did this time, anyway. Kudos to the Coast Guard and law enforcement.
Seriously? Jeez oh peez. And if you have to ask how he was radicalized, you're really not paying attention.

And please don't compare this case to Jussie Smollett's case. It's apple and oranges.

According tothe heavy article. he was a skinhead before he joined the service. Aren’t there fitness trsts to see if someone is playing with a full deck?

The idea of him releasing a plague or tainting the food supply! Wow! What was his family going to eat if most people would die?

What is rhe heck is a “white homeland”? Were white people somehow going to be able to live? What if someone is 3/4 white?

Seriously? Jeez oh peez. And if you have to ask how he was radicalized, you're really not paying attention.

And please don't compare this case to Jussie Smollett's case. It's apple and oranges.

Lol Jussie. This white guy wanted to kill millions. And this compares to Jussie exactly how?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back