MD MD - George "Junior" Burdynski, 10, Brentwood, 24 May 1993

So George's dad died? Without ever knowing. Sad.

So George's dad died? Without ever knowing. Sad.

@mothwings , extremely sad when it seems they are still listing young
George junior as a survivor. :(:(:( edited to add it's simply heartbreaking to me, so I can not imagine what it must be like for this family. JMO MOO

thx. my file is full off articles relating directly to the case or relating to people involved. i just aggregate stories.
I have no idea what happened. i do know some of the mainstream stories have contradictions. one story said they came across JK knocking on doors another said they staged a raid based on tips. i find it incredibly odd Federal officers were on the case with in hours according to stories, when its hard enough to get local law to look for missing kids within hours of notice. These are the things that i find interesting. lists of investigators and the journalists that covered the story seem like ok targets to contact is a question i ponder, or is it totally off limits. It doesnt seem like much sleuthing haha.

thanks for chatting again...

Here’s how the events unfolded: When FBI agents and Prince George’s County, Maryland, police detectives went door-to-door to talk with neighbors following the boy’s disappearance, they encountered a pair of suspicious men who had been “befriending” local children—showering them with gifts and even taking them on vacation.

My trail with Stephen Leak stops in Ashton MD... wont post link, it has his personal info like address and phone.

still cant figure out the word... What do we do in here? This my first time joining a group like this. I have read what people post and wonder how to participate. thx

Welcome to Websleuths.

This link might help to understand the words "Advertiser Censored":

This was on Unsolved Mysteries in 1996 in a very short segment. I know I have it buried somewhere in my discs of old Unsolved Mysteries episodes. I'll have to find that someday. That is how I first heard of George's case.

Could RV who claimed Junior never showed up be involved? People say they saw George in front of RV's mother house that night.

Could RV who claimed Junior never showed up be involved? People say they saw George in front of RV's mother house that night.
Im a betting man, if the wager was open id be going all in on the child abuse video ring Kowalski was a part of.
I would bet there is a strong interstate connection with Florida. For Violet to be involved it would be he is just another random abuser who escaped a dragnet. Hard to believe but not impossible. If Violet was connected to JK, I feel he would have be caught through snitching or digital fingerprint. He is not off the suspect list regardless.

Commentary by local police said there was a lot of child stalkers in that neighborhood. How do child abusers coagulate? My guess would be this is a working class neighbor with not so privileged children who were ripe for the picking. How does this come to be? Money for rentals or mortgages (JK owned 2 houses i think, going from memory so not positive) needs to be spent. And silence must be maintained AKA a conspiracy of silence.

In my brainstorming I feel this is much more involved than we can glean at this point. As the story goes this handful of abusers got caught which led to many internet users getting caught. What about the neighborhood full of predators? How does law enforcement know and what do they know. Is this coagulation of abusers organic or organized?

i guess the best way forward is to make timeline of all events statements etc. and a map pinpointing addresses known ATM.

ill have to dig this out but this is the PI hired by George SR. Hard to believe a working class family could afford such a star. Maybe it was voluntary or paid for with donations.

"Nick Beltrante, a private investigator based in Northern Virginia, said the team hopes that witnesses who may have been intimidated by police and FBI agents may feel more comfortable sharing information with civilians".

It would be nice if there was more info on the Beltrante involvement. He has quite a history. Reading his investigation would be incredible but it seems to fall off of the timeline.

beltrante has a box..

organization beltrante started

The Acknowledgements section (dated January 21, 1992) begins "Special thanks to Nick Beltrante for a great news tip, the late Ralph Reppert for showing the way, Howard and Katie Donahue for casting their lot with me ...

30 years missing...

george_stanley_burdynski_jr._1.jpg

George "Junior" Burdynski, age 10
Missing since 24 May 1993
From Brentwood, Maryland

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads