Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll County, 6 April 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by stattlich1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. HardyStew

HardyStew Active Member

Welcome!

I echo what was stated about it not sounding permitted but it’s always a good idea to ask first to stay out of the dog house. If it’s something of significance I’ve seen posts that indicate something along the lines of “interesting comments in the (Law enforcement agency or whatever it is) FB Page”, to indirectly point people in a general direction but it’s definitely never a good idea to mention personal pages of anyone who is not officially named suspects, POIs, etc and definitely not going to be allowed to be posted directly here most times.

Can’t hurt to always ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness IMO

2. AlmostHeaven304

AlmostHeaven304 Member

Oh it’s definitely been talked about in this forum and also in news articles along with my opinion(s) on this crazy and very sad case. Thanks for the welcoming! I never join discussions and came across this forum while looking for articles about updates of the girls about a month ago. You guys lured me in especially because there’s no cussing or bashing of each other just on thoughts and different scenarios that could possibly be.

asmi106082, bluenoser, Dre and 6 others like this.
  3. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz Well-Known Member

I take it the girls have still not been found.

4. Mayjunejuly

Mayjunejuly Well-Known Member

Welcome! We love new input & ideas!
    To answer your question about social media.. Social media pages esp. Ones like FB /IG are not verified sources & anyone can write whatever so, we typically only use social media sites as like 'secondary sources', I mean that as in your welcome to look & ponder, but ensure you cite your source as social media so everyone can keep that in mind when reading,***but dont link to social media pages- unless its a MSM article link--** so also as mentioned no doxing anyone who is not MSM approved as suspects or part of the actual investigation, meaning dont out anyone who is not considered part of the investigation.

Theories are always welcome, be careful not to accuse victims of unverified stuff- bring it in as a theory or possibility...and mention thats as your opinion in order to avoid coming off as such.

But as mentioned, def. Feel free to ask before you post and you can even message a MOD for approval.

Also they have a program for "verrified insider info" meaning if you live for example, in Westminster and/ or are a personal friend of the families that are involved (that would privy you to info not in MSM) you can get verified by the mods & that allows you to speak more freely on certain things! Check it out of you qualify!

Welcome:)

Flicka1 and Steph8angels like this.
  5. Mayjunejuly

No, not yet, or at least if they have it hasnt been released by MSM...
    Id imagine some of those involved will disclose that info in order to get a better plea deal, I'm interested to see if they will go for 1st degree murder in the deaths of DT & HG, against ERD, technically ERD is only charged with 'accessory before & after the fact' in the JR case. Obviously with the new information on the planning & murder of DT/HG, it seems ERD was involved in both the planning and luring of the girls, she was even present when her bf,, DS killed DT... Im curious if they will go for that charge, or just focus on putting them away for JRs murder?

6. Mayjunejuly

Also I forgot to mention,:

Yes please link MSM sources/Public documents / ECT so everyone can see and read up on whatever info you have.

I do agree with @Knox , maybe ask the mod if you can post a selfie pic.. Just to be certain!

7. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

I've seen threads, and read about other threads, get shut down for things in conflict with the terms of service. If we want to keep this thread open, and seeing there are new folks posting, a quick read of the TOS might help.

The Rules

As for the motive for murder in this case, MOO, there were likely drug induced and/or intoxication related factors. I think a possible snitch event was about to occur, and the first victim silenced out of fear of a return to prison. The two next victims were a result of the same, fear they would, or the fact they already did, reveal to LE the original murder scenario, and/or the original reason for the first murder.

Of course, it's all speculation on my part :)

Someone may have threatened to blackmail someone else, like, saying, you provide 'x' to me or I'm blowing the whole scheme wide open, the scheme possibly involving a large scale drug operation, or some other type illegal operation, possibly gang related.

Whatever it was, it's MOO, it was big enough to result in the deaths of three.

Some twisted stuff for sure, dangerous people. MOO, the REAL folks behind this mess ain't been caught, or named, yet.

8. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

Jon Riddle
    1. His wife is Diana, not Kathy (someone previously stated). KR lives in FW WV.
    2. He has family members in common with others and their families (probably just being from Westminster). However, one person that stands out is an MG who is connected to both Jon and Dani's mom. There is also another guy BA who I see on a lot of friend lists. He is connected to the Smiths and Blacks and has drugs feature prominently on his profile.
    3. Heather is friended on second profile

Danielle Tyler Girlfriend of Monroe, 18 (MD)
    Her mom is connected to several of the same people or family members of people the others are.You'll see many of the same names and families over and over again looking at all these people, Glass being one of them.
    Connected to:
    Monroe & his sister,
    Johnny Black
    Heather &Heather's son
    Jeff Smith
    Same class as Johnny's gf, but isn't friends with her. hmm. They had only just started dating April 4. According to a screenshot of messages from her, Johnny was arrested at her house and she s standing by him even though her murdered her classmate.

I found a few Tylers with white supremacy stuff and prison tats. Not sure of how they are related but they are connected to this web as well.

Heather Grogg (MD) - friend of Emily
    Connected to as early as 2011:
    Family members of Jeff Smith
    KR relative of Jon Riddle (WV) who is connected to BB (MD) relative of John Black
    Second profile connected to Emily

Emily Rose Day (future Mrs. Sanford)
    Connected to
    Heather
    DS - relative of Johnny

Johnny Black (MD) - likely street level dealer (MD)
    Connected to:
    His girlfriend appears to be friends with a brother or cousin of Danielle.
    Danielle

David Sanford (MD) - likely street level dealer (MD)
    Connected to:
    Heather
    Emily
    Jeff Smith

Monroe Merrill - boyfriend of Danielle, felon (MD)
    Connected to Jeff Smith
    Danielle

Jeff Smith (MD)
    Jeff Smith
    Connected to
    Dani
    Monroe
    AB
    David Sanford

April Braner (WV)
    Biker ties
    Connected to on of the Taylors back in MD (I don't know if they are necessarily related to Danielle, or if it is a common name in that community, just seems oddly coincidental)
    I can't see her friends so it is more difficult to trace back connections.

bluenoser, mompalm, Barlow and 11 others like this.
  9. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Great work Vail, nicely laid out, makes the connections easy to track down.

April announced she was in a new relationship last year, I'm curious if that person will be linked to any of this?

bluenoser, Barlow, mompalm and 7 others like this.
  10. AlmostHeaven304

AlmostHeaven304 Member

Since the Facebook links have been posted on here and I didn’t want to post anything not knowing what can and can not be posted. This goes along with what I had originally thought. In MM’s profile pic if you look as to what is on his bed. It is a Pagan vest and what is considered as “colors” the wording on it is “Prospect”. I know there were questions as to if any of the accused were members. Thoughts??

bluenoser, CuriousQuiet1, PNW and 5 others like this.
  11. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

12. Mayjunejuly

Hmm anyone else find it odd theres a KR from FW, WV? The same town that the girls were killed & the biker party happened at? Seems like this whole situation is even sadder than previously thought, these ppl all know each other previously, victims, accused...its a sad event that shattered a community.

13. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

Just read about the charges in their deaths. I assumed the original 3 did it, which would have been bad enough. So many depraved people out there. These women deserved better.

14. mompalm

mompalm Active Member

JB, who was booked 4/20 in Jefferson County, had his preliminary hearing last Monday, 5/18, according to the news article in the Spirit of Jefferson newspaper. Does anyone know or have an idea when the others are due to appear in court?

I don't know how the court dates are determined, but here are their booking dates and counties:

DS - booked april 14, Jefferson

JB - booked April 20, Jefferson

ERD - booked April 30, Jefferson

MM - booked May 14, Jefferson

JS - booked May 20, Berkley

AB - booked May 18, Berkley

Search - OIS Search

JMOO

Dre, Knox, Marg from Oz and 3 others like this.
  15. CuriousQuiet1

5/18 was the first day hearings resumed after shutting down in late March due to Covid-19. The WV Supreme Court "COVID-19 Resumption of Operations Protocols" states hearings with incarcerated individuals are to be by video to reduce the likelihood of spreading Covid to the jails. If any of these cases go to Grand Jury review those won't begin until June 15.

I think the defense attorney and prosecutor negotiate a hearing date with the judge. More complicated cases take more time. MOO, JB's defense, "I was just a bystander", is pretty straightforward so moves forward faster. DS and MM who are soon to get additional charges in Berkeley County probably will move very slowly.

I have no idea how to find out when these are scheduled.

The Covid Resumption of Operations Protocals are here, good reading for anyone having trouble getting to sleep.
    West Virginia Judiciary | Coronavirus/COVID-19 Response

16. CuriousQuiet1

I thought I was onto something, I found the Berkeley County Prosecutor's docket. Looks like it hasn't been updated since Jan 4, 2019 so not very helpful.

Berkeley County Council

17. Pleeang

Pleeang Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the police have the weapon that killed HG? And if registered who is the owner? Haven’ t anything about the weapon used.

Marg from Oz and Flicka1 like this.
  18. jaydog_23

jaydog_23 Active Member

As of now no or at least the public doesn’t know but it was a gun used by JS. Don’t know if the gun was his or someone else’s

19. CuriousQuiet1

This week the State of Maryland issued warrants for MMs arrest on Violation of Parole for his 2 previous felony convictions. If he ever gets out of prison in WV he will go back to prison in MD.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer

20. Pleeang

Pleeang Well-Known Member

I hope he never get's out of jail. The girls and JR don't get to come back to their loved ones.

bluenoser, MajorHoople, Vail and 7 others like this.