Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

I'm so sorry about what happened to the 3 victims. I live in Hanover, which isn't far from Westminster and Taneytown. I just can't believe how evil these murderers are.

It has been too long with no news. I can't find any information on trial dates despite well over a year since the arrests. I have a friend who is a criminal lawyer who worked throughout the Covid pandemic because of the constitutional right to a speedy trial so there must be more to it than just Covid delays.

I just did a search of WV prisoners. MM, DS, AprilB, and JB are listed in WV as "Federal Inmate Pre-Trial". JS is also in a WV jail but his case information does not say Federal Inmate.

Also interesting, NormanB is no longer in jail in WV and is not listed in the federal Bureau of Prisons. Were is he?? Is it safe to assume he is cooperating so there might be an eyewitness account to the disappearance of HG?

I have also been searching all over the internet for more info and can't find anything. If NB is no longer listed and JS is the only one incarcerated not listed as federal, is it possible that HG is not dead? Articles stated that either JS shot her and NB and JB were there, or JS "got cold feet" and NB shot her instead. Why would they not be charged? Also, one article stated that two of the men for charged with ONE count each of witness tampering causing death. If both girls were definitely dead, wouldn't there be 2 charges of witness tampering each? Could she either be in witness protection or hiding out to avoid either being questioned or incarcerated? Is it possible that JS was supposed to kill HG so he said he did, and NB covered for him or it all be part of a story to coerce an admission of guilt for the murder and setup of murders? Could NB and JS have told the police they murdered her to give her time to get away to hide out? Could JB have shot and killed her and NB and JS were accused, and now NB and JS have admitted JB did it? There are lots of potential situations and I am so interested to see what happens at trial. Could HG be in witness protection because she is the key witness for the murders of JR and DT? Wouldn't it be amazing if she was alive?!

Merrell looks dead in his eyes. MOO.
I am just starting to read about this case but I already have a very strong feeling that Merrell was (is) a budding psychopath. IMHO.
Now some of you who have seen my many other posts know that I generally see the best in everyone, always giving people the benefit of the doubt. But this guy, my gut says he’s different.
You are correct with your gut.

I think its because
He spent 5 years in an adult prison system starting at age 17, and from 17 to 22 all he knew was prison so I'm not shocked he got involved with white supremacy... I wonder if he had those views before prison? I would really like to find more information on his 2016 kiddnapping case, I feel that case could shine light on the type of person MM is. For instance why only 5 years? Was it due to him being a minor when the crime occured? Who is the woman? A random person? Or an ex girlfriend? He took an alford plea, meaning he took the consequence but never officially admitted to guilt in that case..why?

Does abyone have info on MMs past charge?
MM was raised in a very good home. His parents are very nice. He has siblings and he is the one that just didn't turn out "right" something about him. However, his family are really the nicest people. I've known them my whole life. My parents are very close to them as well. We have had parties together, cook outs, holidays, and we are trying to wrap our minds around this. I just don't understand.

MM was raised in a very good home. His parents are very nice. He has siblings and he is the one that just didn't turn out "right" something about him. However, his family are really the nicest people. I've known them my whole life. My parents are very close to them as well. We have had parties together, cook outs, holidays, and we are trying to wrap our minds around this. I just don't understand.
you should consider becoming a verified insider, so that you may speak freely without links.

It has been too long with no news. I can't find any information on trial dates despite well over a year since the arrests. I have a friend who is a criminal lawyer who worked throughout the Covid pandemic because of the constitutional right to a speedy trial so there must be more to it than just Covid delays.

I just did a search of WV prisoners. MM, DS, AprilB, and JB are listed in WV as "Federal Inmate Pre-Trial". JS is also in a WV jail but his case information does not say Federal Inmate.

Also interesting, NormanB is no longer in jail in WV and is not listed in the federal Bureau of Prisons. Were is he?? Is it safe to assume he is cooperating so there might be an eyewitness account to the disappearance of HG?

So, why is JS NOT a Federal Inmate, but the others are?

Also, has anyone found out where NormB is being held?

My own opinion only.

Also, has anyone found out where NormB is being held?

My own opinion only.
I found a different way to search the WV jails that shows dates of birth, case numbers, charges filed, and booking dates. No NormanB info, I certainly expected him to be in Berkeley County. I could not find this same info on MM, it is not listed in Berkeley or Jefferson Counties. I think this is because he was brought in by the US Marshalls so we would need to know where they handed him over to WV. I tried Harrison County where the US Marshalls Northern District has their main office, nothing there. There are too many counties for me to sift through them all. I checked, he is still in Tygart Valley Regional Jail, still listed as "Federal Inmate Pretrial".

Searching for NB returns the message "No results found with specified criteria." In the fine print the website says: If you receive the following message, "No results found with specified criteria." this indicates the offender is no longer in WVRJA custody.

Attachments

• jfj.jpg
    jfj.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
I found a different way to search the WV jails that shows dates of birth, case numbers, charges filed, and booking dates. No NormanB info, I certainly expected him to be in Berkeley County. I could not find this same info on MM, it is not listed in Berkeley or Jefferson Counties. I think this is because he was brought in by the US Marshalls so we would need to know where they handed him over to WV. I tried Harrison County where the US Marshalls Northern District has their main office, nothing there. There are too many counties for me to sift through them all. I checked, he is still in Tygart Valley Regional Jail, still listed as "Federal Inmate Pretrial".

Searching for NB returns the message "No results found with specified criteria." In the fine print the website says: If you receive the following message, "No results found with specified criteria." this indicates the offender is no longer in WVRJA custody.

Maybe I watch too many movies and read too much fiction but the lack disclosure about what is going on with these “people” makes me think there is a lot more to this; as if the horrors we know about aren’t enough!
I hope Diana and her family are healing and feeling safe.

RSBM

MM, DS, and JB were involved in the murder of Jon which also means kidnapping and crossing state lines. AprilB is charged with conspiracy, bringing HG and DT across state lines with the intention of committing a crime. I can see those being federal charges. The thing that makes sense to me why JS is not a federal case is if he was at the "party" when HG and DT were killed but he wasn't in on the planning or transporting the women to WV. Just a guess.

I just did a search of

Can someone remind me what NB’s charges were? I have some thoughts on why he may no longer be in custody, but they’d only apply if I’m remembering the proper charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back