MD MD - Jonathan Luna, 38, Baltimore, 4 December 2003

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Doyle, Dec 5, 2003.

1. ilovewings

ilovewings Well-Known Member

I don't know if I believe them when they say the case is active. IMO the public has never been told the truth about most anything in this case. I think it is disgraceful.

cutter99 likes this.

2. cutter99

cutter99 Well-Known Member

I feel terrible for Jonathan’s family, who has had to here his name denigrated as well as not having answers as to what truly happened.

3. ilovewings

ilovewings Well-Known Member

I am sitting here thinking how this poor man was tortured to death ( I think i recall he had lots of cuts on his body/scrotum)- and they (who are they???) have the nerve to tell the public he committed freaking suicide. I feel for his family who have had to live with his untimely and horrific death all of these years with no answers and a shoddy, investigation that looks like a cover-up. ( I am no conspiracy person but something smells to high heaven in this case).

cutter99 likes this.
  4. J. J. in Phila

J. J. in Phila Verified Insider

I think it was suicide, but possibly accidental. I agree, however, the the public has never been told the truth. The US Attorney, Thomas DiBiagio, was actually caught in a lie about Luna's job status.