MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

it's amazing. I feel like I've gotten no where, then I look at that video - from 2 years ago - and realize how many paths I've gone down. Thanks for posting it. I needed a good cry
Im sure your sister would be honored after everything youve gone through in your quest to find her.
You know Its obvious your sister had some difficulties but those times the late 70's and early 80's were especially conducive to those kind of problems.
I was 20 the month your sister dissappeared and had plenty of the same issues believe me.
But fate favored me in that I was a guy and spent most of my wayward times in a relatively rural and probably far less hazardous milieu so I survived to eventually become what I hope is a reasonably well adjusted and productive adult member of society and Im sure Judy would have as well had she been allowed the chance.
Stay strong.
I hope you find your answers soon,you deserve them.
P.S. I just rewatched the Youtube clip....Patti Smith's 'Easter' was probably one of my top five albums during that period.
(Probably number two behind Bowie's "Heroes")
Sometimes I forget what a small world it can be.

Im sure your sister would be honored after everything youve gone through in your quest to find her.
You know Its obvious your sister had some difficulties but those times the late 70's and early 80's were especially conducive to those kind of problems.
I was 20 the month your sister dissappeared and had plenty of the same issues believe me.
But fate favored me in that I was a guy and spent most of my wayward times in a relatively rural and probably far less hazardous milieu so I survived to eventually become what I hope is a reasonably well adjusted and productive adult member of society and Im sure Judy would have as well had she been allowed the chance.
Stay strong.
I hope you find your answers soon,you deserve them.
P.S. I just rewatched the Youtube clip....Patti Smith's 'Easter' was probably one of my top five albums during that period.
(Probably number two behind Bowie's "Heroes")
Sometimes I forget what a small world it can be.

thanks. I think the hardest part for me is my parents burying their heads in the sand. I think there is more to the story than they are telling - have thought so for years. If I can help inspire ONE family - one girl who needs inspiration and foundation to become what she wants to be - then I've succeeded. I keep plugging away.

thanks. I think the hardest part for me is my parents burying their heads in the sand. I think there is more to the story than they are telling - have thought so for years. If I can help inspire ONE family - one girl who needs inspiration and foundation to become what she wants to be - then I've succeeded. I keep plugging away.
Good for you!
Its amazing some of the secrets and hurt feelings families can hang onto.
My mother and her siblings have grudges and "White Elephants in the Room"that have defined their relationships and the next generation's that date back to the freaking 1940's and 50's.
Its like 'What could possibly still matter after all this time?'
But nothing ever changes and probably wont at this late date.
It must be extremely frustrating for you if you suspect you dont have all the information you need...and that if you had it,it might well change the scope or focus of your search in ways that could be crucial.
I know it sounds trite but like I said stay strong and hang tough any day could be the day that changes everything.
And its obvious from this thread you arent alone you have a lot people pulling for you and your sister.

Wow, you did an incredible job. You got so much information out about your sister's case in between "fish in a tube" and "faux wasabi." I'm sure your sister is very proud and always knew that you had star quality. Bravo!!!

the funny thing is that I had just finished working with the editor for the story in the LI Press when the Chopped thing happened - I was exhausted, mentally and physically, from the work that went into writing that story (she wrote it, there were a LOT of interviews over the phone that went into it!)

I love that Scott Conant called me "clever" and that Marc Murphy liked my dressing. Alex Guarnaschelli is so much nicer in person, but the snarly looks are what the editors put up on the screen. If you listen to the mpg I posted from the Third Coast Festival - it's all true - I was there solely because of Judy. I wasn't all cocky and arrogant and dissing the other contestants - because win or lose, I had won just by being there. It was very freeing - calming almost - in that INCREDIBLY scary kitchen!

you did an amazing job!! I love that you got word out about Judy in such a unique way. Sending all my wishes that someone saw that picture and a little spark of memory came into their brain and they let the world know what happened to your sister!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as I realized I would be able to get this out, in this way, I was over the moon ecstatic. I'm THRILLED the editors kept her story in the show (trust me when I say there is a LOT of footage that does not make the final cut!!)

Wow. Yeah.

And there is a UID in the area who might fit -- this murder victim, from 1984. Warning, it's a very nasty case. Some places say petite but Namus says 5'7". It's a case I've been working on and I didn't connect it to Judy, though it seems possible.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Spokane - WhtFem 296UFWA, 16-30, In Vacant Lot - Dismembered, June'84

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/489
I know it's just a reconstruction - but the eyes could be Judy's.

Hoping the car pulled from the Oswego River today reveals clues about a missing person - maybe Judy, probably someone else --

Hoping the car pulled from the Oswego River today reveals clues about a missing person - maybe Judy, probably someone else --

Maybe not this time, but hopefully soon..

http://www.localsyr.com/story/d/sto...pulled-from-oswe/12788/5l08JAW1UUypEd0I86TVtA

"Sister: Police '99 percent sure' car pulled from Oswego River belonged to missing Carol Wood; human remains found in car

06/13/2014 11:07 PM"

""They came over and said they were 99 percent sure it was her car and there was human remains in it, but they didn't say it was her and said it would be some time before there would be confirmation," Growe said.

Oswego City Police said Friday night that the vehicle did not have license plates and they had not positively identified the owner."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back