Eye Color: Brown
Missing City: CROOM
Missing State : MD
Missing Country: United States
Case Number: USMD83160902

Source:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

LINK:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USMD&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

June 9 will mark the 25 year anniversary of the disappearance of Kim Mileo. She was last seen at the Hudson farm on Mount Calvert Road in Croom, Maryland (near Upper Marlboro). Her family is still hoping for answers.

I grew up not far from Croom, MD, but didn't hear about Kim's disappearance until 10 years ago. I was shocked that someone can just vanish in the middle of the night and not be found after 25 years. But after looking through your site I've learned it is an ever increasing plague in our country. I check back once and a while to see if there has been anything new. It's a shame we can't go back and use the technology that we have today that we didn't have then to help find her and others who have been missing.

If she is no longer with us I hope she finds peace soon and her family as well.

...It's a shame we can't go back and use the technology that we have today that we didn't have then to help find her and others who have been missing. ...

There are probably some things which could be done still. For instance, checking old Satillite imagery from 1983, against more recent images, one might find which buildings, roads, or structures have since been added to the Hudson farm (or other suspected places) which might cover possible burial sites.

Infrared imagery might still reveal possible gravesites. In-ground radar might help as well.

Checking any available evidence in storage might reveal clues, and re-interviewing persons connected with the case might bring pertenent information to light.

Also, checking into both earlier and later similar crimes might lead to identification of possible suspects in the case.

Monday, 9 June 2008 marks the 25th anniversary of the day that Kim Mileo went missing.

Kimberly Christine Mileo

# Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: June 12, 1962
# Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
# Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'11; 98 lbs.
# Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Light brown, shoulder length hair; brown eyes. Slender build.
# Clothing: Mileo was last seen wearing a white tube top, black shorts, white sandals, and was carrying a white wind breaker jacket.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Prince Georges County Police Department
Detective Piaza
301-772-4925

NCIC Number: M-102855308
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Bumping case up. The 27th anniversary of Kim's disappearance is approaching and she is still missing. I wonder if the Hudson family might be able to shed a little light on the subject after all these years.

Today marks 27 years since Kim went missing.

I wonder if Dana Hudson has any comments or theories regarding her disappearance? He was quick to offer to her father his observation that "Kim seemed suicidal" when he had last seen her the night before.

Police questioned him and he then disappeared himself for a couple of days. He said that he went to Ocean City, MD "to look for Kim". Right.

Bumping Kim's case up.

I wonder if there has ever been an overhead infrared analysis of the Hudson farm property done in an attempt to locate a possible gravesite.

Also, it would be interesting to compare overhead views which might show any new building on the property.

The recent story of a long missing person's body being found in cement under a shed makes me wonder if there might have been a similar situation at the Hudson farm. What do aerial photos show over the past 29 years?

Kimberly Christine Mileo has been missing for 29 years this month.

Fascinating, fascinating case. That Hudson family is a piece of work. Her poor family. I have so many questions about this, it's hard to know where to start.

Bumping case up. This June 9 marks 30 years since Kim went missing.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

On June 9, 1983, Kimberly Mileo disappeared from Croom, Maryland, under suspicious circumstances and is still missing.

She was last seen with her boyfriend, Dana Hudson, the evening of June 8, 1983.

She left her friend’s house at 11 p.m. with Dana Hudson, and together they headed to Dana's parent’s house. Dana Hudson and his family stated that she left in her car at about 2 a. m.

Mileo’s family became concerned when she did not return to their house in Kettering, the following morning and reported her missing. There have been no sightings of Mileo since and she has never been located.

Perhaps now with so much time passing someone who wouldn’t speak up then will speak up now with the information to solve this cold case.

Kim is described as 4’11, 98 lbs, brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white windbreaker, tube top, black shorts and flip-flop sandals. ...

LINK:

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/67279

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member