MD - Maurice Miles, 18 Months, Baltimore, April 1988

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by heptgb, Dec 29, 2015.

1. heptgb

heptgb New Member

Does anyone have any information about this child and whether he was ever found alive or dead, or if he is still missing?

What's odd is that I can't find any mention of him on any missing persons website (Doe, Charley Project, Center for Missing & Exploited Children, or here)-----even though there is a US Supreme Court Case directly related to his disappearance (see below).

Even if LE is convinced he's deceased, he should still be listed as missing as I cannot find any information that he was ever recovered. As of a 2004 Baltimore Sun article, he is still missing and his mother (who is the prime suspect) is still in baltimore alive and well. You can read here:http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2004-02-28/news/0402280178_1_bouknight-child-welfare-ciara

Case about his mother and his disappearance: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...acqueline-bouknight-child-abuse-supreme-court

On a special note: I only found out about this case because I was doing research about the Serial podcast case of Adnan Syed. His attorney, Christina Guttierez, had also worked on Ms. Bouknight's Supreme Court case.

2. Loading...

3. Redux

Redux Active Member

4. heptgb

heptgb New Member

Thanks, I had already read this one during my initial google search. But, indeed, no answers.

All I really want to know is if his case has been closed or not, and if so, then why was it closed? Does anyone know how I might go about finding closed cases in Baltimore City?