CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

MD MD - Megan Sweeney, 26, Ocean City, 13 July 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, May 12, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Megan Marie Sweeney
    [​IMG]

Deputies Seek Information on Missing Woman -

http://www.your4state.com/story/d/s...on-missing-woman/29442/6bHMcbFVSEWFo4uDycndBA

2. G&AMom

G&AMom Verified Mikette

Says she's 5'3" and 130 lbs. I assume that's what she was when she was last seen nearly two years ago. Also has brown hair, which also could have been changed. I can appreciate how worried the family must be .... hope they get some news.

3. G&AMom

G&AMom Verified Mikette

Kind of freaked when I found a FindAGrave listing for this name who died in 2012 -- turned out to be a 48-year-old woman from New Hampshire, no relation at all.

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. DagFizz

DagFizz New Member

6. RSully94

RSully94 Member

It says she left town when she find out she had a warrant for her arrest. The date of her disappearance is when she had been arrested and charged with multiples offenses. She posted bail and left.

It's been four years since. I'm hoping this is just a Michelle McMullen type of situation where they are just on the run, hiding and avoiding charges, but alive and not like Bradyn Fuksa where they killed themselves.

7. LThomp

LThomp New Member

The part that was left out is that the guy she was with has a long history of violence towards women. She never posted bail and was just released. Megan left her mother and daughter behind. It's now been 41/2 years of no leads, nothing at all. She didn't have a warrant until she didn't show up for court in Dececmber 2012. She just vanished in July 2012.

angiefly2 likes this.