MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 officers have been wounded, I say it's not too soon to bring in all the militarized equipment. Nip it in the bud!

OMG,One officer is unresponsive.I saw one officer being carrired by officers.

Thanks guys for the updates GD just snagged my tv

Where is national guard?
Just heard someone say businesses should close up shop--ya think?

God bless those police officers

The Orioles have a game tonight at Camden Yards,I hope they cancel it.

calling for all units except two to respond with full riot gear and code 1 to police headquarters

I'm watching Fox and they are destroying that police car

It seems to me that these instigators could not care less about Mr. Gray and his death. They just want to go out and destroy things. They're ****s. (Wow! I didn't know that that was a bad word!!! Rhymes with s.l.u.g.s....begins with "th"!!)

Watching this reminds me of a fire. I don't know much about firefighting but I do know that sometimes a fire burns so hot and dangerous that the firefighters have to fall back. They will continue to try to contain the fire but not actively fight the fire. And there will come a point when that fire will consume all the fuel and oxygen and will eventually die down.

This crowd is widespread and moving. It would take huge resources to fight it and likely there would be loss of life. I think (IMO) that is the goal here to try to prevent loss of life and to contain it to one atea if possible.

Disgusting, watching the rioters @CVS. I hope the employees are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23