MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I feel like this is gang violence wholly unrelated to anything else. This is anarchy, not civil rights protesting, and I really hope media remembers that and doesn't try to correlate the two!

Some have. I know fox had one of Dr. MLK relative on and she kept saying that this isn't the way a peaceful protest should go

looting a CVS

Of course they are looting drug stores, that usually happens in coordination with looting the liquor stores, immediately followed by the check cashing and electronic stores. :gaah:

Oh geez, now Wolf is chastising the police vehicle for traveling too fast when not three minutes ago he was wondering where the pollice are!

I wish Fox would get that white older journalist in the suit and tie out of there he sticks out as a target,at least get him a helmet.

She can't walk that back and words have consequences.

What else could she have possibly meant by these words anyway.
They wished to give them space to destroy and isn't that exactly what is going on?

I just got a call from my kids school. They have cancelled all field trips that are going to the city until May 4th.

You know what really irks me, the media fuels the fire in their coverage of any interaction between law enforcement and the public, constantly showing the "bad" encounters and rarely a positive story. Now with the coverage of this nonsense in Baltimore they are all calling for the police to intervene! The media has been a catalyst for this and yet who does the media turn to when the protest get out of hand...you guessed it the POLICE.

They are seeing journalists get attacked. That changes things for them. They didn't see that coming.

Per CNN - Police: "This level of violence is outrageous."
Maybe the mayor shouldn't have given the criminals carte blanche.

This mayor :gaah: has actually given the impression that she is supporting the rioters. Who is in control of what plans are being put into how this is going to be handled?

Where is she now? She needs to get herself and the NG down there asap.

Is anyone local? I'm hearing from local friends who are saying it's very isolated and not as bad as being portrayed?? I'm so confused.

I hope the rioters have the decency to not loot the St.Jude National Shrine,it is about 4 blocks from Camden Yards.I like going there.

Is anyone local? I'm hearing from local friends who are saying it's very isolated and not as bad as being portrayed?? I'm so confused.

Wait til tonight,it may get worse.

They just said the PO was in that car that they were stomping on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288