MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puhlease. I'm a diehard Cub fan. I've been to enough MLB home and away ball games to know how drunk fans act. The article was rounded and described how both sides were responsible. I kind of doubt the protesters just happened to be carrying bottles of the same kind which were being served at the bars outside Camden Yards to specifically throw them at fans.

See it on a side if you wish. The truth is the truth, responsibility lies where it does with both the drunken fans AND protesters. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Do a bit more research and I guarantee you will change your mind

Oh, and I didn't find anything about a car accident. But there was something about a structured settlement - but that seems to have been dismissed (I could be reading that wrong though)

JMHO

That was for lead poisoning.

Oh, and I didn't find anything about a car accident. But there was something about a structured settlement - but that seems to have been dismissed (I could be reading that wrong though)

JMHO

the structured settlement was because of the car accident. Notice two insurance companies involved, on opposite sides of the case. I think Allstate was one, and on FG's side it was PeachTree, which is who you SELL your future settlement monies to. And he apparently sold his to them and they were trying to collect from Allstate.

the structured settlement was because of the car accident. Notice two insurance companies involved, on opposite sides of the case. I think Allstate was one, and on FG's side it was PeachTree, which is who you SELL your future settlement monies to. And he apparently sold his to them and they were trying to collect from Allstate.

But the last entry said neither party showed and the case was dismissed - WTH does that mean? lol

JMHO

Wow. Finally got around to watching that mother lay a beating on her son. So wrong, yet so right at the same time. It was a paradoxical beatdown. lol

Hahaha...so true, Cool. I am straddling the fence a bit and yet....:shrug:

I know I lost it almost that much once when my 14 yr old girl LIED to us to go meet up with a 17 yr old boy that she 'liked.' I spanked her lil butt from here and back on the way back home after I finally caught up with them. :angel: [ she thanked me much later ..lol]

The editor of that newspaper - Caitlin Goldblatt has been discredited as a liar. There was a viral picture of a red-haired young lady being robbed by a rioter. Caitlin Goldblatt claimed that she was in the picture and what really happened is the young woman tried to steal the young black man's bag. A video of the event leaves no doubt that the lady was attacked and proves that Goldblatt is a liar.

I posted a Youtube video of the unprovoked attack on the sports fans by the angry mob but it was deleted by the mods because Youtube is not considered msm but if you search on youtube you can see for yourself. Also if you search "Caitlin Goldblatt" you will find links that prove what I say is verified (search @trustpunch on twitter for the full story)

There is no proof that situation had anything to do with protesters or Freddie Grey. It looked for all intents and purposes like drunken fans starting trouble. That happens more often than not after Orioles games, I remember from when I lived there.

Wow. Finally got around to watching that mother lay a beating on her son. So wrong, yet so right at the same time. It was a paradoxical beatdown. lol

Extreme times. She didn't 'beat' him so much as slap him a few times. And not even hard enough to hurt him. But yeah I would guess he felt pretty humiliated. And he will probably have a hard time around the guys for a few days. But he knows he will have a hard time getting by with it if he ever thinks about trying it again.

I do wish that the people of Baltimore came together like this everytime someone's child was murdered in the street at the hands of a fellow community member. Baltimore is dangerous and Baltimore is deadly. Almost 70 murders this year and while there are people who are out marching every weekend to stop the violence, it is only a small group. I hope this is what is needed to open peoples eyes and start turning in the murderers. We can work to change the justice system but we need to work to change the daily violence in order to be successful...

There is no proof that situation had anything to do with protesters or Freddie Grey. It looked for all intents and purposes like drunken fans starting trouble. That happens more often than not after Orioles games, I remember from when I lived there.

Yup. It must have been those drunken sports fans. Did you see the way they rioted and set those fires last night? ...oh Wait....

Thank you for that

and and and and

WOW

certainly opened my eyes. Seems Mr. Gray had been arrested last on 3/13/15
And it seems he was no stranger to LE in that area for a long long time

JMHO

The fact that the Police Union president admitted that "rough riding" was even a thing that he knew about makes me not care one iota what Freddie Grays past is.

It doesn't matter. And bringing up his past is a method to downplay what happened to him. That thought process is absolutely not going to help matters whatsoever. JMO

The video's don't lie. Search Youtube and see with your own eyes. The sportsfans were NOT drunk and disorderly. They were minding their own business enjoying drinks on outdoor patio's when a violent mob came through and attacked them. It was completely unprovoked and disgusting.

Must not be same vid I saw cause one of the marchers decidely throws first punch, then the baseball fan defends himself causing the marcher to throw a trash can into the crowd. The baseball fans btw were minding their own business til the marchers appeared on the scene.

Baseball fans might not have been angels but the marchers sure as heck weren't either. And the marchers DID bring it first

They are coming together for peace. Not all people who live in that community wanted the rioting or their city burned down. They want to show the world that all of Baltimore is not like that.

They are still protesting against police brutality but they are also protesting for change.

Good for them. Some people want change and calling attention to their concerns through peaceful means is A-ok, IMO. So why are there snide comments about "thought they were protesting"? It's like people are critical or disappointed of protesters who AREN'T burning and looting.

I don't care if it is dancing or playing the clarinet or holding up signs.......it is peaceful and protected by the First Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member