CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

GUILTY MD - Patrick Walker, 23, killed in road rage incident, Bel Air, 26 May 2006

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by michelle, May 26, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

2. bakerprune64

bakerprune64 Former Member

3. michelle

Heck yea, I swear this world has gone mad.....I am so afraid for my son and all the children today. Its a scary place...

4. cathieq

cathieq New Member

The article said the two involved did not know one another...so maybe a traffic mishap or something? Whatever, I don't think I'll exit my car without a policeman there....Things are getting bad in this world...

5. BeeBee

BeeBee Retired WS Staff

I told my husband that the world has gone mad. I remember a joke a friend of mine told me a long time ago. She said, "If God doesn't do something about the world soon, he'll owe Sodom and Gomorrha (sp?) an apology."

6. michelle

That is true. I believe that anyway. It has to be worse then Sodom and Gomorrah....JMO

7. Paladin

Paladin Former Member

Did I read that sub-headline correctly? Baltimore's first murder in 2 decades? How can this be? I thought Baltimore was one of the most violent cities in America.

Anyway, it appears to me that maybe these cars were in the way of this young man and he leaned in the window to see if they could move...and that's when the stabbing occurred. That's only speculation though.

8. michelle

Oh Lord not baltimore, The town of Bel air.....We all know how Baltimore is....

9. Paladin

Paladin Former Member

Ah, I guess I just assumed it was Baltimore because the website was the Baltimore Sun.

10. Sandy247

Sandy247 New Member

I was coming home from work on Friday and they had one of the roads blocked off because of the ongoing investigation after this happened. It is horrible. Bel Air is a great place to live and work. My doctor's office is right down the street from where this happened. Everyone I know is shocked. I have lived in Harford County since our family moved from the city in1978. I don't remember anything like this happening in Bel Air. So sad and tragic.... :(

11. michelle

We probably live by each other :crazy: ..

12. Sandy247

Sandy247 New Member

It sounds like it!! I live in Abingdon and work in Jarrettsville. I drive through the town of Bel Air everyday to go to work. I heard about this before I left for work on Friday. The Health Dept employees where having a bbq outside when this happened. I am so shocked still. The boy that was killed was so young, only 23. I still can't believe this happened so close to home.

13. michelle

I know, we live behind the mall......

14. Sandy247

Sandy247 New Member

My boss brought in The Aegis this morning and there is a big article on the front cover about the murder. The boy that was killed worked at GNC in the mall as a manager. A friend of mine works at GNC. I am sure that he is shocked as well. I think everyone is.

15. michelle

I will have to get the aegis, that is sad...

16. GlitchWizard

GlitchWizard Reprobate

Is it just me, or do I sense a meeting for coffee and budding offline friendship potential out of this tragedy?

17. michelle

18. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From April 2007:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-04-07/news/0704070167_1_walker-simmons-road-rage